"I was knocked out on my feet like the first time I got hit" - Ronda Rousey

How is "I got knocked out" an excuse? Some of you are pathetically desperate to be offended by every word out of her mouth.

She gets praised for being humbled...
Junkie browning didn't get any praise like 'oh you were so strong junie, and the you lost and show strong people can be human to you are an inspiration'
I think Ellen is a terrorist

How is "I got knocked out" an excuse? Some of you are pathetically desperate to be offended by every word out of her mouth.

As has been said before, it's the same excuse, yes, excuse, that Barao used.

In MMA, the 'I got caught" is a good excuse when you catch a punch. It's saying because it's MMA, any crazy fluke thing can happen like a lesser fighter catching you with a decent punch. She says it in a way that makes it sound like Holly caught her with a lucky punch and it rocked her world,a nd the rest of her shenanigans in there was just her being dazed and confused. She's making an excuse for her performance by a anything-can-happen lucky punch.

Yes, the argument against that is that there is no luck when a skilled striker hits you, but there are still those out there that sell and buy the "I got caught" like it was a lucky shot.

Yes, in my opinion, it is an excuse. Just like Barao used it as an excuse for their first fight, and if it wasn't for that one lucky shot that had shocking and unpredictably rare results on her consciousness, she'd have been herself and likely whipping that ass. That's what's she's trying to sell here.

It's almost exactly what Renan Barao and his camp were saying a few days after he got wrecked for five rounds and then finished by Dillasnake in their first meeting for the belt.

And we all saw how that rematch went...

R3 would have been better off sticking to her original "I was distracted and drained by all my media obligations" excuse.

perfect... im sure many here who disagree now about ronda were talking shit about barao then

She gassed really fast in that fight. I have no problem believing she was on queer streat from a punch or punches rather than just she wasn't in good shape. I think Holm just knocked it out of her.

I don't know what it is about this girl, I can never relate to her. She never sounds honest and can't be genuinely humble, be it in defeat or victory.

Wait... You weren't moved when she said the only thing that kept her alive was her desire to have Travis Browne's babies??

I love the way her massive ego doesn't even allow her for a second to consider the fact that her striking was sub par.

you guys bitch and make fun of her for weeks for not speaking about her fight, she finally does, and you're still bitching. There's literally nothing she can do that you all won't complain about and mock her for

159038-White_Knight_Chronicles_-_Origins_(Europe)-3.jpg

I'm going to keep repeating it. These Ronda haters are just absolute fanatics. They can't be reasoned with, they don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And they absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

you guys bitch and make fun of her for weeks for not speaking about her fight, she finally does, and you're still bitching. There's literally nothing she can do that you all won't complain about and mock her for
You gonna be ok bro?

Is that her excuse?
She says she was knocked out the first time she got hit, she couldn't really see and it was hard to figure out how far Holly was from her.

I rewatched the fight and that didn't look like the case

Holly sure did beat that dumbass look off her face.

I'm going to keep repeating it. These Ronda haters are just absolute fanatics. They can't be reasoned with, they don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And they absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.
LOL...good one
687474703a2f2f7777772e7468657465726d696e61746f7266616e732e636f6d2f77702d636f6e74656e742f75706c6f6164732f323031332f30322f626965686e2d72656573652d373334783331302e6a7067

lies, she was schooled and thats why she lost

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back