"I was knocked out on my feet like the first time I got hit" - Ronda Rousey

Ronda wins the rematch. She knocks heavyweights out in practice. Dana told me.

That whole interview with Ellen, she made excuses and didnt give any credit to Holly, for simply being the better fighter that night. She could've at least said that. I don't believe for a second she considered suicide. She was just totally embarrassed. I am interested in how she bounces back from this though.

It's going to be incredibly interesting to see how she acts during the lead up into the rematch. The times she is face to face again with Holly(press conferences, weigh in, walk in) should tell a lot where Honda is mentally.

That interview made me hate Ronda even more. Hopefully there is a rematch and Holm smashes her in even more devastating fashion.

It's 50/50 between that or her throwing in the towel so we never hear from her again.

Forgot about her cheap shot after the bell too. She's going to get creamed again if she doesn't recognize she got outclassed completely.

Lets make an addendum to the Big Nog Book of excuses

No, she wasn't knocked out. She was scared shitless because somehow her gameplan was to stand and trade with a champion boxer. She was mentally destroyed before she was physically destroyed.

Is that her excuse?
She says she was knocked out the first time she got hit, she couldn't really see and it was hard to figure out how far Holly was from her.

I rewatched the fight and that didn't look like the case

STFU. delete this thread

No, she wasn't knocked out. She was scared shitless because somehow her gameplan was to stand and trade with a champion boxer. She was mentally destroyed before she was physically destroyed.
Proof that join dates dont mean shit. stupid hater

Ronda is a delusional liar. She was outclassed from the beginning right up until the end where she actually was ktfo.......

Watching her get get tooled again is going to be smooth satisfying.

5:40 in the video... Never realized that was a glorious elbow that Holm landed.

So Ronda is saying she can't take a punch very well.

Back