"I was knocked out on my feet like the first time I got hit" - Ronda Rousey

Well if the first punch had her out on her feet, the rematch will only get worse.

830bPbH.gif

well if u put it right in front of me like that im gonna have to watch thee fight again

lol what.... holm picked up and slammed rousey in that fight? i didn't remember that lol that's amazing

Barao said the same thing, got demolished in the rematch.....

That's not an excuse. Its what happened. Learn how to use that fucking word.

That proves what I was thinking the whole time. Nobody is pushing Ronda in that gym.

No hard sparring, everybody is going light on her so when she finally gets in a fight she is lost.

You could see her surprise when Holly landed that first combo, it was like "How dare you hit me hard?"

Is it wrong that every time I watch the replay of that fight I pump my fist in the air in celebration the moment Ronda goes down?

So she got beat? And considers herself undefeated? And the host fees sorry for Holm? I can't wait for this rematch.
Yeah I couldn't believe when that dyke said she felt sorry for Holm, lol!!!

She's the UFC WBW Champion, trains at one of the best camps in MMA, she's a hometown hero, nobody on the horizon looks to be able to beat her any time soon, she's gonna be on the RDA vs. McGregor card which will bring even more attention to her, Ronda is staying at GFC with Edmond and hasn't learned a thing.

Sounds like a good life if you ask me. I'm definitely not feeling sorry for her at all, lol. Well, other than the fact that the UFC brass won't market her like they did Rousey. But fuck it! That just makes Holly's run that much better. She's smearing shit all over Dana White's salty ass face!

She didn't say she got caught. She said she got knocked out. I'm not buying your inference of an implication of luck in that statement.

I guess I seen into it a little differently than you then. The end :)

Not one to make excuses but she (Rousey) proceeds to rattle off a list as long the line of casual fans and media alike hoping for a chance to kiss her ass.

For having such a big chin she doesn't have a great chin.

This is a BS excuse from Ronda to justify her horrific destruction at the hands of Holly. She wasn't out of it after the first punch - she got tooled for 1.5 rounds.

"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure."

~Kenny Florian.

Seriously though, her PR team is doing a great job of getting the spotlight back on Rhonda. A million threads about the Ellen interview. A fighter who isn't competing for months, is stealing the spotlight from the fighter that beat her.

IMO she was training with the wrong boxing coach if she'd never had her bell rung before stepping into the octagon.

Back