"I was knocked out on my feet like the first time I got hit" - Ronda Rousey

Ronda is inspiring me to be a retard. I'm going to go out today and fuck off till I make everyone who has no choice but to deal with me go bat shit crazy.

Holly Holm never had a prayer. With unspeakable skill and precision, Ronda Rousey used her face to destroy Holm's feet and fists.

rJ4oIj.gif

Its funny how they want to sell us Ronda as good humble person, now that she was KTFO. I hope Holly KTFO her again. Remmember how arogant Ronda was even picking on ring girls and now she is crying on tv like a once in ever fat do nothing bitch Ronda go away

my feeling after the first exchange was that she had something wrong with her jaw, since she was holding her mouth open in a peculiar way.
but ko'd? no. maybe just overwhelmed and panicking at the fact that here you are facing a girl that is different than the rest and omg might just beat you.

Holm made Ronda look like a child both in attitude and in fighting skill. Hell, even superficially, that youtube vid's picture shows Ronda doing her stupid mean mugging and Holly being relaxed as a pro.

Was she hurt? Yes. Is she trying to use this as an excuse for having a suckass stand up? Yes.

I don't know what it is about this girl, I can never relate to her. She never sounds honest and can't be genuinely humble, be it in defeat or victory.

worst excuse of all time

It's almost exactly what Renan Barao and his camp were saying a few days after he got wrecked for five rounds and then finished by Dillasnake in their first meeting for the belt.

And we all saw how that rematch went...

R3 would have been better off sticking to her original "I was distracted and drained by all my media obligations" excuse.

Don't have time to look at it now, but there is a point fairly early in (somewhere in the first two minutes, I believe) where Ronda takes an elbow to the face, and she does move differently after that.

The other side is, she was getting beaten before that happened, and I'm not entirely convinced she has the tools to avoid getting hit with a similarly damaging blow if/when they fight again.

However, she does have the tools to force a scramble and come out of that scramble with a submission. Anyone doubting that is delusional.

In the chain of events leading up to the armbar attempt, Ronda was one step ahead on the attack, counter, adjust and re-attack, adjust a re-counter, sequence at each and every step of the way until the very final one.

Can't you see it? She's is mentally destroyed, she's weak, very very weak psychologically. How can a person like that overcome adversity?

It's not like she never did that before. Judo is a very competitive sport, I'm sure that happened.

But the gap in skill proved too large in the last fight, I don't think she can cover all that ground.

Early on in the fight Holly landed clean and it completely changed Ronda's demeanor. She went from looking focused to looking a little scared and desperate. Its probably the first time she's ever taken a good shot to the face.

I think what she was trying to say is as soon as she took the first punch, she was done and was in auto pilot...and pretty much fighting hurt...that head kick was the final nail tho....need to rewatch it again for further observation and for the laffs...

Is that her excuse?
She says she was knocked out the first time she got hit, she couldn't really see and it was hard to figure out how far Holly was from her.

I rewatched the fight and that didn't look like the case

I would not say knocked out I would say she got ro ked and never really recovered as a coach I feel edmund failed her I would not have let her gone out in the second.

Back