"I was knocked out on my feet like the first time I got hit" - Ronda Rousey

Is that her excuse?
She says she was knocked out the first time she got hit, she couldn't really see and it was hard to figure out how far Holly was from her.

I rewatched the fight and that didn't look like the case

Don't overthink it. Let Rousey live in her fantasy. We want her to believe she can beat Holm by just being her old self and the first fight was a fluke. This way she'll come back and we can all enjoy the consequences.

Yeah, the internet is the place for pure class.
So much for Your RDA vs McGregor avatar bet. Highly doubtful Your account is going to make that fight, let alone the end of today. Nice knowing You ....... not really.

I think there is a good chance Randa wins a rematch. I know that's unpopular but don't say I didn't tell ya so if the arm bar queen remembers what she is best at.
Can't you see it? She's is mentally destroyed, she's weak, very very weak psychologically. How can a person like that overcome adversity?

So much for Your RDA vs McGregor avatar bet. Highly doubtful Your account is going to make that fight, let alone the end of today. Nice knowing You ....... not really.
OMG like I care for shit, grow up.

Can't you see it? She's is mentally destroyed, she's weak, very very weak psychologically. How can a person like that overcome adversity?

Her reaction to her first loss is unusual for MMA fighters, there is no doubt about it bro, I don't deny it and she may get destroyed a 2nd time. Also though there is a flip side to that coin. She is an Olympic Judo medalist with one of the slickest arm bars ever. She tried to strike with Holy and she paid the price, she paid dearly but don't make the same mistake that others have made on this message board. Ronda's Judo and BJJ alone makes her one of the top 3 women's mixed martial artists....period, end of story. I would not even be remotely shocked to see her arm bar Holy in the rematch.

Her reaction to her first loss is unusual for MMA fighters, there is no doubt about it bro, I don't deny it and she may get destroyed a 2nd time. Also though there is a flip side to that coin. She is an Olympic Judo medalist with one of the slickest arm bars ever. She tried to strike with Holy and she paid the price, she paid dearly but don't make the same mistake that others have made on this message board. Ronda's Judo and BJJ alone makes her one of the top 3 women's mixed martial artists....period, end of story. I would not even be remotely shocked to see her arm bar Holy in the rematch.
She'll freak out when on the cage against Holly and start to get punched in the face another time, Holly is a professional, that's the difference between a pro and an amateur, they know how to perform and control themselves.

is there a set of quotes former champs go to after losing? Barao & Pettis said this exact thing after taking their Ls...

So she has a glass chin and no recovery at all... Nice way to sell the rematch.

Ronda is retiring after losing in november.

That's what happens when you participate in a sport where you hit people in the face Rowdy.

Judont know this, mannnn.

Feels like Ronda is working the baby angle to retire IMHO... she'll say shes a proud mother and start a cooking show or something.

I believe her. I've heard other accounts of fighters been out and being on autopilot. Barao comes to mind during the first Killashaw beat down and Matt Brown said that Stephen Thompson knocked him out and he regain consciousness moments later.

Back