I think I just solved a massive question in physics

You know what you should do ?!?!
Post your theory on here, and it is forever attached to your sherdog name.
Now if your full of shit and don’t know shit, then don’t post it
Up to you

First solve this problem:

An object is thrown upwards at 30 m/s from the side of a building which is 200 m tall. How long does it take to reach the ground neglecting air resistance?

If you can't, you won't be able to solve any matter.

An object is thrown upwards at 30 m/s from the side of a building which is 200 m tall. How long does it take to reach the ground neglecting air resistance?

bro that is so easy I feel insulted you even asked me

So I'm pretty sure I just figured out what dark energy is and how it opperates. No I'm not high on the weeds.

Heres the problem, I am not qualified or classically educated in this field. If I publish a paper no one will read it. And if I just put the theory out there on the internet, eventually someone will see it and realize it makes sense and take all of my credit.

This will completely change everything. This will be one of the biggest steps we have ever taken in the knowledge of physics and the universe.

What do?
lol scientific reviews are blinded. they dont know who you are, so nobody gives a shit you arent clasically educated. go ahead and publish it, but first write it ;) it is not the same as posting on a forum, it doesnt "opperate" the same.

So I'm pretty sure I just figured out what dark energy is and how it opperates. No I'm not high on the weeds.

Heres the problem, I am not qualified or classically educated in this field. If I publish a paper no one will read it. And if I just put the theory out there on the internet, eventually someone will see it and realize it makes sense and take all of my credit.

This will completely change everything. This will be one of the biggest steps we have ever taken in the knowledge of physics and the universe.

What do?
it went over my head bro but that is awesome that you figured it out, congratulations

I would love to help but I'm too busy dealing with Niagara Falls

What do?
Peer reviewed journals, my man.

... are for real scientists. What you wanna go with is self publication, and skip the review part.

Remember the cold fusion ketfuffle? Just go straight to the press and hype it to the skies, nothing will go wrong

Guess what? No one cares... Post it or roast it, and that's a theory I just came up with...

First tell us what the question is... or what exactly you have solved.

Doesn’t matter how good your idea is if it can’t be quantified.

So you've figured out the biggest (or second biggest) question in physics and you can't figure out how to establish copyright or at lest use google?

Somehow I'm going to guess your dark matter theory is dumber than a box of rocks.

Pft.... what is this 2017? I solved that shit long ago. Dark matter, is matter that is dark.

Become a janitor at an ivy league school and then try to answer an equation off a chalkboard. A Robin Williams like teacher should eventually find and mentor you after that.

Last edited:

Question doesn't even make sense, if it was thrown from the side of a building 200m tall you don't even know the height it was thrown from lol

I love shit like this prentending to be smart but actually straight retarded.

What do?

You write to a well known physicist after documenting your findings and emailing them to yourself.

Pft.... what is this 2017? I solved that shit long ago. Dark matter, is matter that is dark.
<Kobe213>
That’s some top secret shit you might get whacked for dropping knowledge bombs like that irresponsibly

I’d be more apt to take you seriously if all of your other posts weren’t about silly women problems.

Women are the dark energy. They suck all of the energy out of men.

Back