I think I just solved a massive question in physics

I see it more as dark energy taking the place of the dark matter. If the dark matter isn't there, there is something else supplying the gavitational energy that the missing matter would have.

Dark matter has energy, but it's not dark energy.

They are two different entities working in different ways.

The dark matter is there as far we know.

Except that gravity is not energy. It is the curvature of space time caused by mass. The reason for it being that, given all the mass that exists in space, nobody can explain why gravity isn’t pulling things closer together. Instead, space is expanding at what I believe is an accelerating rate.

There is gravitational energy. It requires mass to bend spacetime, which is gravitational energy.

There is gravitational energy. It requires mass to bend spacetime, which is gravitational energy.

Idk, i’m not a physicist. But the way I see it is that gravity itself should annoy energy. It is the result of mass, which is energy condensed. But if you break the gravitational pull of a massive object, the only energy released is the energy you used to overcome the gravity. But if you break apart an atom, the weak nuclear force that held it together is actual energy that is then released.

I’ve rustled you 3 times now in less than 3 sentences each time. Proven with you’re rambling wall of text responses, and now non-sensical gif drops. You’re such a genius, but your memory of shit you’ve said on here has failed you greatly.

Usually I demand much more, but I will accept your admission of defeat. I can tell it's hard for you.

I also solved a massive problem on dark matter.

tenor.gif

Back