I think I just solved a massive question in physics

Head to Staples, purchase a new calculator and a slide rule, don’t forget the pocket protector ...that’s step one...and maybe more weed.

Become a janitor at an ivy league school and then try to answer an equation of a chalkboard. A Robin Williams like teacher should eventually find and mentor you after that.
Had a buddy that did this, one day he was gone, i think he went to California.

If you can solve that problem you can solve this one

See that's the thing bro. I cant prove or Express my theory with testable math equations. But I know the theory/process is right. I just know it. I'm not sure it would ever be possible for any human to actually work out a math equation for this.

Maybe a super computer in 2218 will be capable of proving my theory but no human
Team up with a physicist.

Question doesn't even make sense, if it was thrown from the side of a building 200m tall you don't even know the height it was thrown from lol

I love shit like this prentending to be smart but actually straight retarded.

From the roof moron.

Become a janitor at an ivy league school and then try to answer an equation of a chalkboard. A Robin Williams like teacher should eventually find and mentor you after that.

Hmmm... Sounds like Will Hunting. Except MIT isn't Ivy League.

Plus, when was the last time you saw a building throw a rock?
Question doesn't even make sense, if it was thrown from the side of a building 200m tall you don't even know the height it was thrown from lol

I love shit like this prentending to be smart but actually straight retarded.

So I'm pretty sure I just figured out what dark energy is and how it opperates. No I'm not high on the weeds.

Heres the problem, I am not qualified or classically educated in this field. If I publish a paper no one will read it. And if I just put the theory out there on the internet, eventually someone will see it and realize it makes sense and take all of my credit.

This will completely change everything. This will be one of the biggest steps we have ever taken in the knowledge of physics and the universe.

What do?
No credibility after “opperates”

This is such a crazy coincidence, because I just solved quantum gravity, how I do go ahead and tell people about what is probably the most advancing technological breakthrough ever, without someone stealing it?
I don’t know how to explain
I don’t know how to write it down
But i know I’m right

Isn't dark matter/energy just a place holder in order to make the mathematics work for an expanding universe?

Isn't dark matter/energy just a place holder in order to make the mathematics work for an expanding universe?

Dark matter and energy are not the same. Dark matter is not a place holder.

I would love to help but I'm too busy dealing with Niagara Falls
hqdefault.jpg

If getting credit is more important than advancing society, that would explain why you're depressive and bad with girls.

If getting credit is more important than advancing society, that would explain why you're depressive and bad with girls.
You virgins literally just make shit up and throw it out in posts

guess thats why youre a fucking racist that support genocide

I mean, that is just patently false. I called you out on one falsetruth so you double down with another one. fascinating.

just put me on your ignore list if you think so little of my posts. I know I certainly wont miss yours.

>>you say I apparently always talk about female problems
>>I lol and explain that is definitely not the case
>>"OMG THIS FUCKING GUY ALWAYS BRAGGING LOOK!"

urr mad because you under 30 and look a rough, rough 33.

I’d go through your post history to prove my point(s), but I’m not someone waste my own time.

Back