I think I just solved a massive question in physics

From the roof moron.

Oh, like you completely failed to mention in your attempt to appear smart.

It's cute how you pretend to be Einstein, you might have dressed up as him for Halloween but you can stop the roleplay now.

You are just a dumb guy.

Translation: <24> YOU GOT OWNED

<{anton}><SelenaWow>

I’ve rustled you 3 times now in less than 3 sentences each time. Proven with you’re rambling wall of text responses, and now non-sensical gif drops. You’re such a genius, but your memory of shit you’ve said on here has failed you greatly.

I'm literally asked by random women if I model every other day. Women problems are not a problem I have my friend.

I got the same issue exact I literally am asked by random men if I fight for UFC every other day.

usZRR.jpg

Dark matter and energy are not the same. Dark matter is not a place holder.

As far as I know, dark matter is this - physicists have calculated how much matter their should be in the universe. These calculations are verifiable by other predictable phenomena. However, when they measure how much matter actually is in the universe, there is a difference between that, and the amount there should be. A huge difference. There should be much, much more. So they call this missing matter, the gravitational effects of which have been observed, dark matter.

Dark energy is the explanation for the force driving the expansion of space, or the lack of explanation rather.

Is that correct?

Oh, like you completely failed to mention in your attempt to appear smart.

It's cute how you pretend to be Einstein, you might have dressed up as him for Halloween but you can stop the roleplay now.

You are just a dumb guy.

Hey you brain dead fuck, there's still an answer to my original question: 6.12 s to 10.14 s.

As far as I know, dark matter is this - physicists have calculated how much matter their should be in the universe. These calculations are verifiable by other predictable phenomena. However, when they measure how much matter actually is in the universe, there is a difference between that, and the amount there should be. A huge difference. There should be much, much more. So they call this missing matter, the gravitational effects of which have been observed, dark matter.

Dark energy is the explanation for the force driving the expansion of space, or the lack of explanation rather.

Is that correct?

Yes, that's correct.

Hey you brain dead fuck, there's still an answer to my original question: 6.12 s to 10.14 s.

Cool you can plug numbers into an equation, you must know the secrets of the universe you loony nincompoop.

As im writing this, some hot chicks were complimenting my muscular arms, just like TS

OP- honestly I wouldn’t worry about it.

So I'm pretty sure I just figured out what dark energy is and how it opperates. No I'm not high on the weeds.

Heres the problem, I am not qualified or classically educated in this field. If I publish a paper no one will read it. And if I just put the theory out there on the internet, eventually someone will see it and realize it makes sense and take all of my credit.

This will completely change everything. This will be one of the biggest steps we have ever taken in the knowledge of physics and the universe.

What do?

<DontBelieve1>

I am interested to hear about this.. but it may have already been thought of. So, don't be sad when a physicist would hate on you ahah.

Is that correct?

I see it more as dark energy taking the place of the dark matter. If the dark matter isn't there, there is something else supplying the gavitational energy that the missing matter would have.

I see it more as dark energy taking the place of the dark matter. If the dark matter isn't there, there is something else supplying the gavitational energy that the missing matter would have.

Except that gravity is not energy. It is the curvature of space time caused by mass. The reason for it being that, given all the mass that exists in space, nobody can explain why gravity isn’t pulling things closer together. Instead, space is expanding at what I believe is an accelerating rate.

So I'm pretty sure I just figured out what dark energy is and how it opperates. No I'm not high on the weeds.

Heres the problem, I am not qualified or classically educated in this field. If I publish a paper no one will read it. And if I just put the theory out there on the internet, eventually someone will see it and realize it makes sense and take all of my credit.

This will completely change everything. This will be one of the biggest steps we have ever taken in the knowledge of physics and the universe.

What do?

tell us the answer/theory monica

<StannisFrown> <StannisFrown> <StannisFrown>

Back