I think I just solved a massive question in physics

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
So I'm pretty sure I just figured out what dark energy is and how it opperates. No I'm not high on the weeds.

Heres the problem, I am not qualified or classically educated in this field. If I publish a paper no one will read it. And if I just put the theory out there on the internet, eventually someone will see it and realize it makes sense and take all of my credit.

This will completely change everything. This will be one of the biggest steps we have ever taken in the knowledge of physics and the universe.

What do?

I’d be more apt to take you seriously if all of your other posts weren’t about silly women problems.

I’d be more apt to take you seriously if all of your other posts weren’t about silly women problems.
{<huh}

I rarely if ever talk about women lol? Maybe a thread or a few posts like half a year ago when me and my X broke up but nothing since then, since I dont really give a shit about femalez.

Youre confusing me with someone else bro

I'm literally asked by random women if I model every other day. Women problems are not a problem I have my friend.

edit: and since when the fuck were genius beautiful mind type individuals/scientists amazing with women anyways?

I told a professor one time that I was afraid to publish my story's or ideas because I'm afraid someone will steal them. He said "have no fear, I'm certain they are not good enough for anyone to care about." Post it or toast it.

yea be careful man, people might steal your genius theory

Start learning about physics so you can use the terminology properly. Chances are you'll learn what you've come up with doesn't make sense, but if you have solved dark matter, chances are you'll learn how to express it scientifically.

Start learning about physics so you can use the terminology properly. Chances are you'll learn what you've come up with doesn't make sense, but if you have solved dark matter, chances are you'll learn how to express it scientifically.

See that's the thing bro. I cant prove or Express my theory with testable math equations. But I know the theory/process is right. I just know it. I'm not sure it would ever be possible for any human to actually work out a math equation for this.

Maybe a super computer in 2218 will be capable of proving my theory but no human

I just Ran the numbers and he is fucking right

See that's the thing bro. I cant prove or Express my theory with testable math equations. But I know the theory/process is right. I just know it. I'm not sure it would ever be possible for any human to actually work out a math equation for this.

Maybe a super computer in 2218 will be capable of proving my theory but no human

You can write a paper about it as a speculative hypothesis using words and perhaps some journal will pick it up. Not likely but better than counting on magic to get credit for it.

Just post it already

I already solved that problem. Feel free to take the credit for it.

Go to a college or university. Talk to a physicist and tell him your theory, and record the convo.

Back