I think I just solved a massive question in physics

This is why @Clippy is a national hero.

You be talking about physics and maths and he’s all “i need an extra blue cheese with those wings”

That alone solves part of the equation.

He got hot sauce all over our work space too. I mean all over it. Sticky orange fingerprints everywhere.

Spent a few hours going over this and your theory is brilliant.

The part where the Velveteen Rabbit sexually assaults the Skin Horse in the center of the black hole was especially convincing.

I’d be more apt to take you seriously if all of your other posts weren’t about silly women problems.

And if he could learn to the difference between a 13 year old girl and a 30 year old women.

And if he could learn to the difference between a 13 year old girl and a 30 year old women.
He doesn't know math so he can't come up with a formula to equate the differential between a 13 yr old girl and a 30 yr woman.

He doesn't know math so he can't come up with a formula to equate the differential between a 13 yr old girl and a 30 yr woman.

what about chicken wings?

Lol, holy shit son. If you can’t prove it, you didn’t solve shit.

Also, I think I solved that shit years ago. I have to go in my attic and find my old journal when I was into theoretical physics. Sorry bruh.@Slobodan helped me with the extremely difficult maths equation I couldn’t figure out. He had Nic Cage come in and problem solve for me. Then we went out and whipped some ass.

Lol, holy shit son. If you can’t prove it, you didn’t solve shit.

Also, I think I solved that shit years ago. I have to go in my attic and find my old journal when I was into theoretical physics. Sorry bruh.@Slobodan helped me with the extremely difficult maths equation I couldn’t figure out. He had Nic Cage come in and problem solve for me. Then we went out and whipped some ass.

This is true. I was there I saw it all and I documented it in my diary.
I am a impartial 3 party.

He can borrow the chicken wing book from his local library

I dont think he is able to get a library card.
But for some reason I want chicken wings now.

This is true. I was there I saw it all and I documented it in my diary.
I am a impartial 3 party.
Oh yeah. I remember now. I really have to find that journal.

Oh yeah. I remember now. I really have to find that journal.

Well to be fair, I was in the back and you and @Slobodan were too busy solving the equation and kicking ass with Nic Cage. IIRC we later that night met up with @Clippy for chicken wings and beers.
Clippy got drunk and pulled down his pants and showed us his batman underwear.

Take it from someone who knows a thing or two about physics... and stop.

Every thread

has at least one humble brag about something ridiculous. Dude is delusional.
I mean, that is just patently false. I called you out on one falsetruth so you double down with another one. fascinating.

just put me on your ignore list if you think so little of my posts. I know I certainly wont miss yours.

>>you say I apparently always talk about female problems
>>I lol and explain that is definitely not the case
>>"OMG THIS FUCKING GUY ALWAYS BRAGGING LOOK!"

urr mad because you under 30 and look a rough, rough 33.

Last edited:
Back