I saw a dude that used to bully me as a kid - 20 odd years later

No one responds well to bullying stories - cause it's such a contentious area, and no one likes to confide weakness, which is what relating their own experiences would do.

Day dreaming about beating up your assailant 20 years later is almost certainly not the healthy, rational response. Almost anyone with a brain would tell you that.

I was hanging out in town, checking out chicks, chilling, and generally being a cool individual.

I felt eyes on me, and looked back to see a dude I thought I knew from a long time ago.
If it was the dude, he used to give me a nasty time when I was a kid, and not only me - everyone he could.
He was real scummy individual which, at that age - is unusual - cause he came from a good background.

Now - I know his father - is a desperate wanna-be badass; which is exactly what this dude was, and I suspect, still is. Like father like son, basically.
But without any effective toughness or redeeming characteristics, he just comes across like a sleazy, ugly, nasty, aversive person.

Well - I saw him staring at me - and I didn't recognize him immediately, but the expression on his face - that same contempt, it's like he was prepped to use an ugly insult of some kind.

So - he walked by; he was with his woman (not hot, fat ass, bad hair job).
I was thinking to myself - damn, I would have loved to see how that would unfold - confrontation wise.
Cause as I kid I was super quiet.
Now, I kick ass and take names - and not entirely co-incidentally - fuck bitches.

Then - of all the luck, they circles around and walked by me again.

When he's passing in front of me - I basically stare him out it.
He honestly seemed to be trying to get a sense as to whether I was vulnerable like I used to be at a much younger age, and could he get away with trying to capitalize on that in some way - which is what bully's do.

So I stare him the fuck out of it.

I can clearly see him begin to cower, and increases his pace, to pass me quicker.
So I whistle at him - upon which time his disposition becomes distinctly meek; the kind of disposition someone takes on, when they want to pacify someone emotionally - to avoid a beat down, basically.

Which worked cause - his presentation of vulnerability, I realized; I mean, if he was being a dick, or in any way confrontational - I could have acted on it.
But - because he was so passive and meek and basically, like a bitch - frankly - I just let him scamper off.

You wouldn't believe some of the shit this guy pulled at a younger age.
One dude - every day on the bus home - this motherfucker used to abuse him verbally so bad - it was a rarity his victim didn't get off the bus in tears.

Well - that victim, maybe 6 or 7 years after that - he committed suicide.

Another dude I was close with - often left him in tears also.

Just a real dirt box.

So now?
What then.....

I guess - if I see him again - just make sure he maintains that bitch demeanor - kind of to contradict his inner notion of him being a bad ass?

Either that or - next time I see him, provided he's with his woman - I'll call her a fat bitch, and hopefully that can spark a confrontation, during which time I can heel hook this corksoaker to bolivia.
<DontBelieve1>

I bet Ts bully was like " holy shit it's 20 years later and I'm still in this guy's head. Lol"

I was hanging out in town, checking out chicks, chilling, and generally being a cool individual.

I felt eyes on me, and looked back to see a dude I thought I knew from a long time ago.
If it was the dude, he used to give me a nasty time when I was a kid, and not only me - everyone he could.
He was real scummy individual which, at that age - is unusual - cause he came from a good background.

Now - I know his father - is a desperate wanna-be badass; which is exactly what this dude was, and I suspect, still is. Like father like son, basically.
But without any effective toughness or redeeming characteristics, he just comes across like a sleazy, ugly, nasty, aversive person.

Well - I saw him staring at me - and I didn't recognize him immediately, but the expression on his face - that same contempt, it's like he was prepped to use an ugly insult of some kind.

I was thinking to myself - damn, I would have loved to see how that would unfold - confrontation wise.
Now, I kick ass and take names - and not entirely co-incidentally - fuck bitches.

He honestly seemed to be trying to get a sense as to whether I was vulnerable like I used to be at a much younger age, and could he get away with trying to capitalize on that in some way - which is what bully's do.

I can clearly see him begin to cower, and increases his pace, to pass me quicker.
So I whistle at him - upon which time his disposition becomes distinctly meek; the kind of disposition someone takes on, when they want to pacify someone emotionally - to avoid a beat down, basically.

Which worked cause - his presentation of vulnerability, I realized; I mean, if he was being a dick, or in any way confrontational - I could have acted on it.
But - because he was so passive and meek and basically, like a bitch - frankly - I just let him scamper off.

One dude - every day on the bus home - this motherfucker used to abuse him verbally so bad - it was a rarity his victim didn't get off the bus in tears.

Just a real dirt box.

So now?
What then.....

I guess - if I see him again - just make sure he maintains that bitch demeanor - kind of to contradict his inner notion of him being a bad ass?

Either that or - next time I see him, provided he's with his woman - I'll call her a fat bitch, and hopefully that can spark a confrontation, during which time I can heel hook this corksoaker to bolivia.

He punked you out again, didn't he?

Say to him,"Hey what's up man, been along time" when he drops his guard

As hard as some of you are being on TS, I think it is worth noting that GSP himself told a completely identical story involving himself and a gradeschool bully about 3-4 years ago (except it was in the supermarket)

* Also except GSP's take away was basically "Tables 'av turnd, motherfawker"

Last edited:
One time I saw a guy from high school who picked on me when I was a freshman, he was a senior and he said “remember when I would beat you up all the time in mechanical drawing.”

I told him I’m an adult now and that wouldn’t happen again and he said something wise and then I beat him up.

I said “I told you so”

It was in a Bennigans parking lot lol

Hyenas smell each other's genitals to express dominance. TS should pull his pants down and make him smell his taint. Then we will know who is the big chief now.
Doesn't he need to smell the old bully's taint to establish dominance? Or does the strongest odor win?

I would accept that as well

I'm going to toast you over the Sakuraba HL.

But everyone must admit it's been quite the transformation from feinting the jab to shooting a double to filling the room with uppercuts.

Just a real dirt box.

So now?
What then.....

You're using the word "meek" incorrectly. This guy is prideful but doesn't enjoy repercussions. He's an entitled pussy, not meek.

gotta show him who the real man is.. fuck him until he loves you

Back