I saw a dude that used to bully me as a kid - 20 odd years later

Why should the prick get away with causing shit just because time has passed and "he might even be a nice guy now"? Fuck him. People who wreck other kids lives should pay the piper. Take responsibility. And slapping the bully's back and having a laugh and a beer about it later? Grow some balls.

I bet he realized you’re the type of person who uses hyphens when you should use commas, and decided he didn’t want to catch whatever communicable disease makes a person do that by touching you.
That's a terrible habit, it's up there with typing ..... like ..... this .... instead ... of using .... a comma.

You seem like the type who would've been bullied. I can tell by the fact you are still hung about it 20 years later. Not much has changed since then I see.

Maybe your story is what it is, at face value.

Maybe he was trying to make sure you were the right person before he apologized for all the stupid shit he did to you when you were kids.

If you wanted to confirm whether he was still a scumbag or not, you could have, you know, talked to him. Ask him if he remembers you. Bring up things he did and ask him why he did it. Heck, you might've even gotten an apology.

I'm going to toast you over the Sakuraba HL.

But everyone must admit it's been quite the transformation from feinting the jab to shooting a double to filling the room with uppercuts.

That uppercut meme really stuck. Gotta say it does sound satisfying.

I was a bully in school.

I came from a broken and abusive household and at that age I just had so much hatred and contempt for other kids. Especially the ones that seemed to have good happy lives.

Of course I didn't understand that all that at the time. All I knew back then was that I had to hurt people.

Well since I've matured and started to understand my own issues I felt terrible about all the kids I bullied. I was able to track down many of them on social media to apologize.

My point is that you shouldn't go assuming this guy is the same as he was in school. I mean he already has a fat wife so his life is worse than yours. You won.

In fact, you think he's acting afraid, but in reality he might be terribly ashamed and that is why he didn't want to make eye contact. People mature bro.
giphy.gif

bash him within in an inch of his life. when you go to jail that will ultimately prove that you are the bigger badass. that should prove your point nicely.

truth be know people like you absolutely crack me up. bit like a dick head i know, that thinks he's tough because he carries on and no one has fed him his teeth for a while. YOU ARE NOT TOUGH FOR GIVING HIM THE EYE. he probably thinks you just grew up a bit rainbow. please don't pat yourself on the back to hard as this kind of mentality usually ends up in someone getting hurt. most likely you.

It's funny you should say that cause - I was watching this documentary about a week ago, and apparently, the most devastating act one man can do to another, is "love" him - film it, and potentially circulate it.

At least - that's what happened in the documentary.
Was this documentary about a debt collector in the UK?

Relatively so, thanks. Just completed a long move about a week ago. Lookin for work, think I might have landed a decent job.

How have you been?
I'm alright, working pretty hard but it's thankless work. I'm hard on myself so even when I take a break I deserve I tend to get down on myself.

What type of job is it?

Omg that's so weird.. I ran into a guy where none of this happened exactly the same way!!

I'm alright, working pretty hard but it's thankless work. I'm hard on myself so even when I take a break I deserve I tend to get down on myself.

What type of job is it?
Warehouse work. Waiting on them to get back to me but it looks good. Good pay, 4 tens with options for overtime.

I've been so close to getting out of debt, but the last couple years were rough and the town I was in didnt have much for jobs. Don't like to get optimistic about stuff, but if it all works out I'll finally be debt free soon.

Warehouse work. Waiting on them to get back to me but it looks good. Good pay, 4 tens with options for overtime.

I've been so close to getting out of debt, but the last couple years were rough and the town I was in didnt have much for jobs. Don't like to get optimistic about stuff, but if it all works out I'll finally be debt free soon.

Nice. And you'll get in decent shape in the process which is always a nice plus.

None of this happen TS. Go to bed.

Back