I saw a dude that used to bully me as a kid - 20 odd years later

Plus - you came from broken background.

This guy didn't.

He came from a privileged background - just with a father who probably had an unfulfilling sex life.
Early days - he was an excellent student and athlete.
We went to each others birthday parties, way way back.

But then - he progressively wanted to become more and more of a badass - and the bully came forth.

TS! No offence, but you should be in some type of therapy to get over this.

You eyeballed some guy over something from over 20 years ago. Then you tried to start an altercation with him while he is out with his girfriend. And she just become collateral damage for your insults and years of anger.

"I can clearly see him begin to cower, and increases his pace, to pass me quicker.
So I whistle at him"

Time to move on, man. Find a lady or a hobby or something. Cause wow!

TS! No offence, but you should be in some type of therapy to get over this.

You eyeballed some guy over something from over 20 years ago. Then you tried to start an altercation with him while he is out with his girfriend. And she just become collateral damage for your insults and years of anger.

"I can clearly see him begin to cower, and increases his pace, to pass me quicker.
So I whistle at him"

Time to move on, man. Find a lady or a hobby or something. Cause wow!

Re read the story.

He was absolutely prepared to bring back them childhood years, right there.

I was merely responding.

You shoulda peed on him to establish dominance
Hyenas smell each other's genitals to express dominance. TS should pull his pants down and make him smell his taint. Then we will know who is the big chief now.

Let it go, all that in the past shouldn't bother you. Everything you feel about him and others like him is baggage you're carrying around every day.

I used to carry that shit with me too.

I was helped by the fact that I grew into a 6'6" 250LB wrecking machine, I met one of my bullies and he was using a walking stick, had a horrible skin condition and a massive nose. I saw him accidently burn the end of it lighting a f.a.g.(why the hell is that a prohibited word ffs) I realised that I had no reason to carry the burden and felt sorry for him.

The past is gone and all that is left is that which you carry with you. People have power over you only so long as you give them that power. Sounds like you could let it go and stop giving that dude power over you.

All the best TS.

Re read the story.

He was absolutely prepared to bring back them childhood years, right there.

I was merely responding.
No, you were instigating.

Move on. Show hope for the species by letting go and doing something productive.

Would you rather spend your remaining years living out past perceived transgressions?

BUml.gif

There's some realities it seems, many of ya'll are in denial of.

"So I stare him the fuck out of it.

I can clearly see him begin to cower, and increases his pace, to pass me quicker.
So I whistle at him"

Says it all, doesn't it?

And speaking of "inferring"... here is another quote "He honestly seemed to be trying to get a sense as to whether I was vulnerable like I used to be at a much younger age, and could he get away with trying to capitalize on that in some way - which is what bully's do. "

How would you know what he was thinking? Do you operate his mind?

I read what you wrote, TS. I can only go by the words that you used. You were definitely instigating. And his poor lady was going to be caught in the middle of some nonsense. How do you feel about some innocent party pulled into your 30 year old beef?

TS, bro, don't lie.
You totally shat your shorts, and then that bully made you eat them
<{Heymansnicker}>

Let it go, all that in the past shouldn't bother you. Everything you feel about him and others like him is baggage you're carrying around every day.

I used to carry that shit with me too.

I was helped by the fact that I grew into a 6'6" 250LB wrecking machine, I met one of my bullies and he was using a walking stick, had a horrible skin condition and a massive nose. I saw him accidently burn the end of it lighting a f.a.g.(why the hell is that a prohibited word ffs) I realised that I had no reason to carry the burden and felt sorry for him.

The past is gone and all that is left is that which you carry with you. People have power over you only so long as you give them that power. Sounds like you could let it go and stop giving that dude power over you.

All the best TS.
Sound advice. TS is still in victim mode. Time to come out of there. Listen to some Brian Regan comedy and enjoy life.

I was a bully in school.

I came from a broken and abusive household and at that age I just had so much hatred and contempt for other kids. Especially the ones that seemed to have good happy lives.

Of course I didn't understand that all that at the time. All I knew back then was that I had to hurt people.

Well since I've matured and started to understand my own issues I felt terrible about all the kids I bullied. I was able to track down many of them on social media to apologize.

My point is that you shouldn't go assuming this guy is the same as he was in school. I mean he already has a fat wife so his life is worse than yours. You won.

In fact, you think he's acting afraid, but in reality he might be terribly ashamed and that is why he didn't want to make eye contact. People mature bro.

A lot of bullies are bullied themselves, it's a whole systemic shit storm.

I'm glad that it seems to be all sorted now my kids are starting school.

In This documentary, men get raped and filmed being raped in prison?

In the last paragraph you write about sparking a confrontation. That disturbs me a little bit as it seems totally revenge-based and punitive. It sounds like you have become the bully you hate. That woman of his is probably his #1 victim, don't persecute her.

In This documentary, men get raped and filmed being raped in prison?

Any prison documentary has a section on one dude sodomizing another.

The documentary I'm referring to was in regards to debt collection; a collector basically used rape as punishment for non-payment.
It gave an explicit account of it being exponentially more effective that regular physical or violent intimidation.

Based on your post, all I can say is that you probably deserved it. How you can write all that shit without realizing that you are the asshole in your own story is beyond me.

@Fedorgasm's post proves that some people grow up. Yours proves that some people don't.

Back