I saw a dude that used to bully me as a kid - 20 odd years later

I was hanging out in town, checking out chicks, chilling, and generally being a cool individual.

I felt eyes on me, and looked back to see a dude I thought I knew from a long time ago.
If it was the dude, he used to give me a nasty time when I was a kid, and not only me - everyone he could.
He was real scummy individual which, at that age - is unusual - cause he came from a good background.

Now - I know his father - is a desperate wanna-be badass; which is exactly what this dude was, and I suspect, still is. Like father like son, basically.
But without any effective toughness or redeeming characteristics, he just comes across like a sleazy, ugly, nasty, aversive person.

Well - I saw him staring at me - and I didn't recognize him immediately, but the expression on his face - that same contempt, it's like he was prepped to use an ugly insult of some kind.

So - he walked by; he was with his woman (not hot, fat ass, bad hair job).
I was thinking to myself - damn, I would have loved to see how that would unfold - confrontation wise.
Cause as I kid I was super quiet.
Now, I kick ass and take names - and not entirely co-incidentally - fuck bitches.

Then - of all the luck, they circles around and walked by me again.

When he's passing in front of me - I basically stare him out it.
He honestly seemed to be trying to get a sense as to whether I was vulnerable like I used to be at a much younger age, and could he get away with trying to capitalize on that in some way - which is what bully's do.

So I stare him the fuck out of it.

I can clearly see him begin to cower, and increases his pace, to pass me quicker.
So I whistle at him - upon which time his disposition becomes distinctly meek; the kind of disposition someone takes on, when they want to pacify someone emotionally - to avoid a beat down, basically.

Which worked cause - his presentation of vulnerability, I realized; I mean, if he was being a dick, or in any way confrontational - I could have acted on it.
But - because he was so passive and meek and basically, like a bitch - frankly - I just let him scamper off.

You wouldn't believe some of the shit this guy pulled at a younger age.
One dude - every day on the bus home - this motherfucker used to abuse him verbally so bad - it was a rarity his victim didn't get off the bus in tears.

Well - that victim, maybe 6 or 7 years after that - he committed suicide.

Another dude I was close with - often left him in tears also.

Just a real dirt box.

So now?
What then.....

I guess - if I see him again - just make sure he maintains that bitch demeanor - kind of to contradict his inner notion of him being a bad ass?

Either that or - next time I see him, provided he's with his woman - I'll call her a fat bitch, and hopefully that can spark a confrontation, during which time I can heel hook this corksoaker to bolivia.
You sound like a tryhard pussy.

This.

But - as I mentioned - the historical means of hunting him down and basically giving rise to negative outcome for everyone, is also not something I would advocate.

I guess the point here is - to make him feel emotionally pathetic and weak.

He probably bullied guys, to alleviate that feeling in himself.

So - I aim to exacerbate it.

It just occurred to me - my response - eye fucking him then whistling at him - that's pretty much what I do to a girl I'm trying to pick up - especially if she has an attitude.

You should invite him to your local school's anti-bullying seminars as a spokesperson and living example of a bully so that students know what to watch out for.

Depending how bad he bullied you in school, maybe you should have confronted him. You don't necessarily need to fight him, but let him know that you can beat him into living death. That should put some closure on your history with him.

Didn't read OP but you best have thrown dat uppercuts from hell.

If I see someone from school 20 years later, they are often nothing like they were when kids. I usually say "hello" instead of stare them down.

As a Sherdgogger, this is how you should have handled the situation TS.

how have I never seen that Jeopardy gif before, classic

Back