Opinion I just watched American Factory on Netflix, The Chinese are the perfect villain to Union hero's

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I just watched American Factory on Netflix.

My takeaway was probably different than most.

I loved the optics of a Chinese Communist Party member billionaire being against the union coming in.

I want every conservative to watch this documentary so your American identity gets triggered, and you tribal rally to the American flag that is Union made.

Let's see how anti-union some of you are, when you have to support a Chinese Commie billionaire to hold that position.

Also, Andrew Yang endorses this documentary. It gives a nice window(pun intended) into where being a good company man is going to get you, which is replaced by a robot.

Long live the American tradition of us all being Mercantile Kings, and acting in your own economic interest, instead of being a brainwashed commie working for Mao, or the profits of your CEO.

Discuss.......

americaneagleboner.gif

*posted from my iPhone 11

Also, Andrew Yang endorses this documentary. It gives a nice window(pun intended) into where being a good company man is going to get you, which is replaced by a robot.

Unions wont stop that. If a company decides to just replace the workers in a union plant, it's going to happen no matter how much the union bitches and screams about it.

Unions wont stop that. If a company decides to just replace the workers in a union plant, it's going to happen no matter how much the union bitches and screams about it.

Unions can literally negotiate that robots don't get brought in.

They could negotiate that other work that has been outsourced is brought in house to replace the jobs that are lost to automation.

They can negotiate that you receive re-training, if your job is lost to automation.

Unions are the only god damn thing that can save you from what is coming.

Unions can literally negotiate that robots don't get brought in.

They could negotiate that other work that has been outsourced is brought in house to replace the jobs that are lost to automation.

They can negotiate that you receive re-training, if your job is lost to automation.

Unions are the only god damn thing that can save you from what is coming.

They can try to negotiate those things, but the company is under no obligation to agree to them. Automation is the future, plain amd simple. And if unions fight it tooth and nail, companies will continue to move jobs overseas. Like it or not, it's a battle the unions cant win long term.

They can try to negotiate those things, but the company is under no obligation to agree to them. Automation is the future, plain amd simple. And if unions fight it tooth and nail, companies will continue to move jobs overseas. Like it or not, it's a battle the unions cant win long term.

Cuck.

That's your response? Seriously? Come on man, you're usually better than this.

That is all that is needed.

People know a cuck when they see one.

You sir, are a cuck.

That guys going to fuck my wife, so I should just sit over here in the corner. Maybe jerk off a bit. Can't do anything about it.

How about you be a man and stand up for your interests instead?

pointless thread is pointless

Smart play.

Don't stand with the union, and you don't have to stand with the Chinese Communist party member billionaire.

Better to just not engage. Smart cookie.

You deserve an upvote for your spirit. Keep it up.

It's like the fishes who live in the bottom of the ocean blaming each other why the other one sunk so low in the ocean levels

How about you be a man and stand up for your interests instead?

Because some battles, no matter how much you fight and how much you believe in your cause, cannot be won. Automation is one of them, and it will end up being the hill that unions die on. They can either get with the times, or get left behind. That's their choice.

As for me, I'm going back to school to learn new skills so I hopefully wont have to worry about it long enough to make it to retirement. And after that, it wont be my problem anymore.

Because some battles, no matter how much you fight and how much you believe in your cause, cannot be won. Automation is one of them, and it will end up being the hill that unions die on. They can either get with the times, or get left behind. That's their choice.

As for me, I'm going back to school to learn new skills so I hopefully wont have to worry about it long enough to make it to retirement. And after that, it wont be my problem anymore.

Dude, if you don't control the rate at which automation destroys jobs, it will crash the whole system.

My answer is unions.

Is your answer to just let it happen, don't worry about it?

Dude, if you don't control the rate at which automation destroys jobs, it will crash the whole system.

My answer is unions.

Is your answer to just let it happen, don't worry about it?

If the system crashes and burns, so be it. I'll find a way to survive just like I always do.

If the system crashes and burns, so be it. I'll find a way to survive just like I always do.

So fighting against globalization and corporate hegemony is pointless, but you will win fighting a starving zombi hoard trying to eat your flesh huh?

Luddite.

We should ban tractors i mean how many jobs did agriculture had before the invention of harvesters?

There is a very big difference between being a Luddite, and wanting to control the rate of change.

There is a very big difference between being a Luddite, and wanting to control the rate of change.

Control the rate of change? you mean stop technological progression because you feel threatened by it?

Sorry bro, but that's ought to be one of the most retarded positions ever.

Back