I find it repulsive that in the Jon vs Reyes countdown...

Snapping’ necks and cashin’ checks, it’s Dana’s game and his job is to sell the fight to make those fat stacks ese.

Jon Jones beat DC 2X, fair square. Even the former olympian has admitted that.

Snapping’ necks and cashin’ checks, it’s Dana’s game and his job is to sell the fight to make those fat stacks ese.

Yeah, this is the bottom line. There is nothing a fighter who is a PPV draw could do that the UFC wouldn't use to promote their fight.

I find it repulsive that in your thread you left out the part where he only had a pinch of salt in his olympic sized swimming pool and was cleared of any intentional cheating

<JonesDXSuckIt>
i find it repulsive that you dont know how cycling works and how that pinch is indicative of much greater recent abuses, and that it essentially clears him to use steroids as much as he wants now as long as his end timing is decent

Jones knew he couldn’t finish DC fairly so he went in supercharged and got it done. Even though it was chemically enhanced and overturned its still real to sherdog, damnit.
You’re right. No chance in hell he could’ve landed a clean head kick on a guy way shorter who was coming in to mitigate his huge reach disadvantage without a few picograms.

They show the part where Jones kicks DC in the head and then finish him as if people are so stupid and don’t know that he was busted for roids and stripped to no contest! Isn’t that disgusting or what? ( I don’t even like DC after his atrocious eye gouging of fireman and champion Stipe).
Yeah they do that a lot actually. It's an especially low blow considering what a company man DC has been for the UFC. It just continues to take credibility away from the UFC and USADA for what a joke of a company they both are.

You’re right. No chance in hell he could’ve landed a clean head kick on a guy way shorter who was coming in to mitigate his huge reach disadvantage without a few picograms.
You’re right, those steroids don’t help. He took them just for “kicks”.

a82daddb5bf00257e071ee55141839e3.jpg

They show the part where Jones kicks DC in the head and then finish him as if people are so stupid and don’t know that he was busted for roids and stripped to no contest! Isn’t that disgusting or what? ( I don’t even like DC after his atrocious eye gouging of fireman and champion Stipe).
He was cleared by usada. Still a fucking scumbag though. Would love if Reyes kicks his ass but I gave up on rooting for anyone in his matches. I'll just watch. His matches are super super super r intriguing

Yup. They would obviously rather have people forget about Jones getting caught juicing all the time because hes there champion. But all over Facebook and other media all you get is jones cheating comments lol. Only his fans try to act like hes not juiced over his opponents
Fans, the testing bodies, the commissions.

i find it repulsive that you dont know how cycling works and how that pinch is indicative of much greater recent abuses, and that it essentially clears him to use steroids as much as he wants now as long as his end timing is decent
whats recent? How can he cycle and only pulse traces of a metabolite while randomly tested all the time?

<{nope}>
Good observation kid!

Though did u notice I only show the evil and corruption of those responsible for the deterioration of our beloved sport? Certainly not, because your job is point the fingers only instead of hearing the message!
<{nope}><{nope}><{nope}><Deported1><Deported1><Deported1><puh-lease75>

Nah, i'm oddly with you in a way (your funny ), but your just beating yourself up going against the grain of the overwhelming wave of adderall induced, instagram addicted noobs, I mean fans, that have already taken over Sherdog and have nothing but time on their hands and a thousand dumb threads on the back burner. You should just relax. You really gonna take an army on by yourself? Who do you think you are? Steven Seagal?!

whats recent? How can he cycle and only pulse traces of a metabolite while randomly tested all the time?
recent meaning during that training camp. about him being tested all the time, thats what we're told but i doubt it for valid reasons:
For one, a half life simply doesnt work they way it was described in that case.
Figure_32_05_01a.jpg

Half-life: In a chemical reaction, the time required for the concentration of a reactant to fall from a chosen value to half that value.
the whole "pulsing" and randomly elevating levels and minute traces that somehow stayed 6 months later- all of the statements said are really absurd and have no scientific backing, to the contrary, science refutes them.
Also, lets not forget that he was busted several other times, and on one occasion was found to me taking clomid to try and rectify his "pre-pubescent girl" levels of testosterone.
He also slyly answered a question, with a matter-of-fact straight face at a presser once as follows: "Jon, you and your brothers... your parents were not athletes, how does one family produce 3 high level athletes like yourselves?" Jon-"Lots of low dose steroids over time."

I could go on a bit more but i don't think its necessary, if you (not meaning you directly) want to be willfully ignorant, it's easy to do. Otherwise, there are many things about many things to consider, big and small and often small points toward big.

recent meaning during that training camp. about him being tested all the time, thats what we're told but i doubt it for valid reasons:
For one, a half life simply doesnt work they way it was described in that case.
Figure_32_05_01a.jpg

Half-life: In a chemical reaction, the time required for the concentration of a reactant to fall from a chosen value to half that value.
the whole "pulsing" and randomly elevating levels and minute traces that somehow stayed 6 months later- all of the statements said are really absurd and have no scientific backing, to the contrary, science refutes them.
Also, lets not forget that he was busted several other times, and on one occasion was found to me taking clomid to try and rectify his "pre-pubescent girl" levels of testosterone.
He also slyly answered a question, with a matter-of-fact straight face at a presser once as follows: "Jon, you and your brothers... your parents were not athletes, how does one family produce 3 high level athletes like yourselves?" Jon-"Lots of low dose steroids over time."

I could go on a bit more but i don't think its necessary, if you (not meaning you directly) want to be willfully ignorant, it's easy to do. Otherwise, there are many things about many things to consider, big and small and often small points toward big.
You can’t really be arguing science is on your side. It’s absurd.

until you can articulate how jones can effectively dose dhcmt steroids while having his test history I’ll assume you have absolutely zero answer. You have no science on the urinary excretion patterns of m3 metabolites so stop pretending you do.

You're following the wrong sport you pussy.

Do you also call the cops when you're neightboor put on loud music?

Back