I find it repulsive that in the Jon vs Reyes countdown...

I mean, they used the dolly incident to promote Khabib vs Conor, which is a criminal offense that injured several fighters. There isn't much they won't use to promote a fight.

Pretending like it never happened would be even worse, it just was a part of the narrative

Yeah, it's the equivalent of showing highlights of Margarito beating Cotto in their first fight (while having loaded hand wraps/gloves) to build up Margarito. Pretty absurd.

I find it repulsive that in your thread you left out the part where he only had a pinch of salt in his olympic sized swimming pool and was cleared of any intentional cheating

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Completely inaccurate. The pico-shit pulsing is their excuse for allowing him to still compete. He was found 100% guilty and only got his sentence reduced (as he had previously failed for different PED's) due to snitching. And that's from his greatest defendant and apologist's (Jeff Novitsky) own mouth.

They show the part where Jones kicks DC in the head and then finish him as if people are so stupid and don’t know that he was busted for roids and stripped to no contest! Isn’t that disgusting or what? ( I don’t even like DC after his atrocious eye gouging of fireman and champion Stipe).
Lol, yeah, everyone knows it's officially a NC but unfortunately the video evidence and memory of what occurred in this Contest that apparently didn't happen despite us seeing it with our own eyes.

Where you disgusted when they used highlights of Chael dominating Silva to promote the rematch? How about when they promote Hendo by showing the Fedor and Shogun KOs? Vitor when they use the Bisping and Rockhold footage? Bigfoot using the Fedor and Reem highlights?

Be honest now or is it different because other than the Chael example a commission ruled it was okay for those other examples and others to use performance enhancing drugs for a weird couple years before reversing that decision?

Even DC calls that a legit loss.

Still happened
<JonesLaugh>
Margaito beat the shit out of Cotto
d1e61cbf33841a9cf56e26417e6e5a8c-getty-81085414em008_miguel_cotto_.jpg

Its the only ko Jones has to show as a highlight besides the elbow he knocked Boner down with.

In reality he got busted for steroids and Boner wasn't hurt, but it helps sells to casuals and makes good highlights.

They have been posting that since his comeback, they truly don't give a shit about it, it's pretty gross and pathetic.

It's OK with me, I loved watching it happen!:D

It still happened regardless of whatever the drug tests said. Not to mention arbitration that specializes in doping cases in sports ruled it unintentional ingestion and no performing enhancing effects.

<JonesDXSuckIt><DCrying><JonesLaugh>

How so? I replied to your post, so your post must have triggered me? Ok, then your decision to reply to this thread is also proof of you being triggered by OP.

we're both triggered bro, but I had a valid point & you didn't.

we cool?

A win is a win and JJ won, so show it.

Btw, Roids and performance enhancers should be allowed, so good on JJ. His only mistake was getting caught. All of their only mistakes are getting caught. To hell with USADA!

They show the part where Jones kicks DC in the head and then finish him as if people are so stupid and don’t know that he was busted for roids and stripped to no contest! Isn’t that disgusting or what? ( I don’t even like DC after his atrocious eye gouging of fireman and champion Stipe).
I agree.

It should be illegal to show highlights like that from no contest fights.

Repulsive? Isn't that a bit dramatic? Is it that time of the month or something?
It is for my wife. Its been ongoing for 6 months now. Wish I understood that stuff.
God dammit.

Have you noticed that the majority of your threads are whining?

I certainly have.

<Bottle.gif>
I find it repulsive that in your thread you left out the part where he only had a pinch of salt in his olympic sized swimming pool and was cleared of any intentional cheating

<JonesDXSuckIt>

What the fuck you talking about olympic sized pool? This aint scuba diving you buffoon.

Have you noticed that the majority of your threads are whining?

I certainly have.
Ur a casual who never been in a real competition so it’s easy for people like you to pass judgment

Back