I find it repulsive that in the Jon vs Reyes countdown...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
They show the part where Jones kicks DC in the head and then finish him as if people are so stupid and don’t know that he was busted for roids and stripped to no contest! Isn’t that disgusting or what? ( I don’t even like DC after his atrocious eye gouging of fireman and champion Stipe).

They show the part where Jones kicks DC in the head and then finish him as if people are so stupid and don’t know that he was busted for roids and stripped to no contest! Isn’t that disgusting or what? ( I don’t even like DC after his atrocious eye gouging of fireman and champion Stipe).
Its a flashy KO that normies will like . $$$$$$$$$$

I find it repulsive that in your thread you left out the part where he only had a pinch of salt in his olympic sized swimming pool and was cleared of any intentional cheating

<JonesDXSuckIt>

giphy.gif

View attachment 721371
How is the UFC going to promote Conor vs Khabib 2 if Conor cheated throughout the bout?
The fuck does Conor have to do with this thread? Shit, TS even has a pro-Khabib/anti Conor AV.

Conor living rent free in your head. Conor haters are getting worse than the Conor bless kids at this point.

Stop making every thread about the whiskey leprechaun.

I mean, they used the dolly incident to promote Khabib vs Conor, which is a criminal offense that injured several fighters. There isn't much they won't use to promote a fight.

Repulsive? Isn't that a bit dramatic? Is it that time of the month or something?

I didn't consider it. And maybe that's their point. Most people won't consider it. Well done, soldier.

Carry on!

Jesus. Are you sure cage fighting is for you man?

I find it repulsive that in your thread you left out the part where he only had a pinch of salt in his olympic sized swimming pool and was cleared of any intentional cheating

<JonesDXSuckIt>
Way more salt in this thread

Jones knew he couldn’t finish DC fairly so he went in supercharged and got it done. Even though it was chemically enhanced and overturned its still real to sherdog, damnit.

I find it repulsive that people don't consider that a win even though their eyes saw it happen.

What else should they use highlights of Santos kicking his ass and judges robbery.

<Fedor23>

Huh? No it’s not “disgusting” or “repulsive”. You’re being way too sensitive, maybe take a couple deep breaths. I’m a big DC fan btw as you can see from my AV.

Back