I don't get it. People hate on boring wrestler boxers but...

you can obviously see from "leroy jenkins" posts (and ofc official data on the subject) that the education system in the usa most certainly isnt even CLOSE to being the best in the world
Its not.

Still the most powerful country in the world when it comes to economics,science,global politics, military, and even culture.

Sorry facts r facts, eurotrash.

LMFAO.

I don't even buy into the patriot bullshit...I see soldiers as workers, most are cool but most didn't join to be heroes, nor is their job heroic...(for most soldiers).

I don't understand why you people keep thinking Im some right wing proud American, just because I acknowledge the fact that the United States is the most powerful country in the world......

Sorry it's a fact, and I don't think America is right in everything.

The right is a joke full of pussies and Trump is a disgrace.

BTW I am not fat, I actually lift.

You don't sound right wing at all. You sound like you are all for Bernie and wanting things free, free, free. having rich people in the country actually means that there is someone creating jobs. Why the hell should people that didn't do shit get money from people that actually did something. There are opportunities out there people just need to do something. But I guess it is just easier to sit there and complain that things aren't fair. Boohoo.

You don't sound right wing at all. You sound like you are all for Bernie and wanting things free, free, free. having rich people in the country actually means that there is someone creating jobs. Why the hell should people that didn't do shit get money from people that actually did something. There are opportunities out there people just need to do something. But I guess it is just easier to sit there and complain that things aren't fair. Boohoo.
incredulous.gif

What the fuck are you talking about? Lol

It simply did not look like a fight where they were trying to win the fight, it looked like they were trying to win the judges.

The people complaining about the Yair/Caceres fight and those complaining about boring wrestleboxers are most likely entirely distinct groups of fans.

No, no, all the SDers you don't agree with are one homogeneous, indistinguishable blob, kinda like zebras, with a hypocrisy level >9000.

Some of it is because Yair is seen as a top prospect and his spinning moves weren't effective enough for those high expectations. Leeroy's a upper mid-level guy, not a contender.

Spin moves, while unorthodox, become predictable when you do them over and over, and he also lost balance consistently, which takes away power. Yair's follow-up attacks after those spins were either a overhand or a spinning back fist. There wasn't much diversity despite that his style looks diverse.

It was a more detailed view of his game since it went the full 5 and my expectations of Yair are now lower. Fun fight tho.

LMFAO.

So you're some european jealous that they arn't the top dawg anymore.

You Know europe exploited the world more than America ever has....You guys ruined/committed genocide against the Americas, you stole the gold from the Americas and killed off the indigenous people.

You assholes also colonized and ruined Africa, till this day Africa is fucked because of Europe.

I am so glad you guys are nothing now compared to the passed...You people are an absolute disgrace.

You owe an apology to all Latin America/African nations.
This is getting super ridiculous, i as a person dont owe shit because i didnt participate nor do i identify myself with this
how would i, this is fucking ages ago

btw
the people you talked about that did these things in america back then were some gonads who couldnt make it in the great britain, so they conquered that fucking wasteland that now is proudly called murica from you and your fellow rednecks.
So YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE were the ones who commited the genocide and stole all that gold.
Your whole countrys success, you are enjoying now, is built with bones and the blood of innocent people.
The stolen gold was later on used by the rothschilds and these other scum familys to create the fucking central bank, printing $$$ and shit.
All the money that flows through these banks, your 1k salary every month and all this money IS STOLEN FROM THE PEOPLE YOU MURDERED
YOU MURDERER
i bet your mommy is proud of you

/s

:)

Last edited:
you can obviously see from "leroy jenkins" posts (and ofc official data on the subject) that the education system in the usa most certainly isnt even CLOSE to being the best in the world
Its not.

Still the most powerful country in the world when it comes to economics,science,global politics, military, and even culture.

Sorry facts r facts, eurotrash.
lol

2016-03-12-1457800205-7117193-Americanstudentslagbehindinternationalpeers4A_edited2B.jpg

"The results of PISA tests, allow the governments to gauge whether or not pedagogical or curricular change is necessary in order to improve the standard of current education. When viewing the benefits of PISA testing at a higher level, having a High Stakes test that is administered throughout schools, provides the policy-makers with a debatably accurate tool that allows them to monitor and direct what the teachers are teaching in schools, how they are teaching it, what the students are learning and how they are learning it."

most powerful country in keeping the poor poor and the rich rich i guess, uneducated fools like you are the goofs that america wants. joke is on you

When we get an exciting, fast paced spin fest with crazy techniques sherbros get their panties into a twist over 'fundamentals' and 'proper technique' and other shit like that. What the actual fuck people. Enjoy this for what it is, a fun, crazy entertainment fight.

I agree totally with this.

p.s. holy shit what happened to this thread.

And yet we still have the most top universities; something that is quietly ignored anytime somebody wants to dump on the US education system. But by all means, focus on 15 year olds when you're judging an entire population.

Are you gonna sit there and pretend like these are the same fan base?

Different aspects caters to different people, pretty simple.

I don't get it. People hate on boring wrestler boxers but...POLITICS

Nyaah, Nyaah, Nyaah. My country is better than yours. Nyaaah, Nyaah, Nyaah.

That's what this thread has de-volved into. <35>

spamming spinning shit with no power gets boring real fast. lol at you goofs making this about race. that fight was mediocre.

Back