I don't get it. People hate on boring wrestler boxers but...

No ones calling him boring. He has a shitton of potential and he hasnt bee showing much improvements. Caceres isnt a good fighter, Yair styled on him early but he should have bee more consistent and finished.

Sorry but I have to disagree on this. Sometimes you just have to give credit to the opposing fighter no matter how you feel about the opponent's abilities.

And Alex has improved considerably ever since joining the MMA Lab. It is there that he is slowly developing a ground game which he had none of before joining. He would've more than likely gotten KO'ed tonight if he was the Alex of several years ago.

He's become a much more DISCIPLINED fighter who still needs some work, of course.

Actually you're the 9th richest country in the world by GDP per capita (PPP).

Of course you have the best military, you put a trillion dollars into it every year. Even with all that money invested into such a massive military, it really doesn't matter because any war between nuclear countries ends in armageddon anyway. Not to mention that despite all of this military excess we still have al Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS, etc. Doesn't seem to be worth much.
LMFAO GDP per capita LMFAO.

Thats the P4P of economics...It was just made to make smaller countries feel better.

We are the richest, thats a fact.

Al queda/ISIS arn't shit.....our military allows us to run the world.

You're so jeely.

LMFAO GDP LMFAO.

Thats the P4P of economics...It was just made to make smaller countries feel better.

You're so jeely.

Actually it was made to discover the average income of the average citizen. The U.S. may have the most total wealth but it also has one of the higher wealth equality gaps, which means a few rich people hold all of the money. There's nothing that special about having a few hundred million poor people in your country.

If ISIS and al Qaeda weren't shit then it wouldn't have taken you 15+ years to lose to them.

Actually it was made to discover the average income of the average citizen. The U.S. may have the most total wealth but it also has one of the higher wealth equality gaps, which means a few rich people hold all of the money. There's nothing that special about having a few hundred million poor people in your country.

If ISIS and al Qaeda weren't shit then it wouldn't have taken you 15+ years to lose to them.
I know is for that...GDP per capita doesnt mean shit....The US is the strongest, it's a fact.

I live in America....being "poor" isn't bad, having siad that, I agree the wealth gap is wrong....

But this isn't about wealth gap, it's about whos the best country and thats the United States......You know it, I know it, the whole world knows it.

They only killed like 3000 american in our home soil...I aint impressed by their performance.

I know is for that...GDP per capita doesnt mean shit....The US is the strongest, it's a fact.

I live in America....being "poor" isn't bad, having siad that, I agree the wealth gap is wrong....

But this isn't about wealth gap, it's about whos the best country and thats the United States......You know it, I know it, the whole world knows it.

They only killed like 3000 american in our home soil...I aint impressed by their performance.

Nah, the whole world keeps voting Canada and Germany as the best country in the world.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/lifestyle/can...rld-according-to-millennial-ranking-1.2895526
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-best-countries-sorry-america-youre-number-4/

The whole world....Europe mostly, are a bunch of jealous cunts.

They hate the fact America is #1...Europe hates the fact that they are a nobody after years of exploiting third world countries thru colonialism.

Of course jealous people will vote for other countries....but the fact is America is #1, this can't be denied...We run the world...We are the top dog.

Facts r Facts.

The whole world....Europe mostly, are a bunch of jealous cunts.

They hate the fact America is #1...Europe hates the fact that they are a nobody after years of exploiting third world countries thru colonialism.

Of course jealous people will vote for other countries....but the fact is America is #1, this can't be denied...We run the world...We are the top dog.

Facts r Facts.

The study was done by Wharton and University of Pennsylvania.... not Europe.

I'm actually showing you facts. you just are preferring fiction.

I hope you're not an American. And if you are, leave.

I didn't even notice it tbh, I heard a Caceres chant on a number of occasions though.

Some folks hyper-patriotism is pretty obnoxious though. Really, Kool-Aid sales must be astronomical.

The study was done by Wharton and University of Pennsylvania.... not Europe.

I'm actually showing you facts. you just are preferring fiction.

You said the whole world keeps voting against the USA.

As for that study......Again is the equivelent of P4P for MMA.....Everybody knows the top fighters are in HW/LHW.......America is the best.

You said the whole world keeps voting against the USA.

As for that study......Again is the equivelent of P4P for MMA.....Everybody knows the top fighters are in HW/LHW.......America is the best.

Well, 1% of Americans are the best anyway. The other 99% not so much. But seeing as how prideful Americans are of being slaves for the rich I guess I can see why it's getting worse.

LMFAO GDP per capita LMFAO.

You're so jeely.

Wow, are you really that stupid or just going out of your way to sound like a redneck?

Well, 1% of Americans are the best anyway. The other 99% not so much. But seeing as how prideful Americans are of being slaves for the rich I guess I can see why it's getting worse.
We are still a country..we still own google,apple, all the big corporations.

Im not prideful at all, America has huge problems like the wealth gap, I hope we fix it soon...but what I won't do is deny facts like you.

Are you european, is that why you are denying the facts? europeans are the worst, they ruined multiple countries thru colonialism and now they are jealous of America.

Wow, are you really that stupid or just going out of your way to sound like a redneck?
America is the best country in the world it's fact...Again America ain't perfect but lets not deny facts.

You sound ignorant.

Richest country....best military...Yes it is bro....I understand America does a lot of bad, but it's the top dawg...We call the shots.

richest country? usa was basicly bankrupt like 5 years ago
and by what standards best military? rofl

America is the best country in the world it's fact...Again America ain't perfect but lets not deny facts.

You sound ignorant.

I'm not even talking about "America". You do know that word is used to refer to the whole American continent, right? As in South, Central and North America.

I'm talking about how your answer to actual data and facts is "shut up, that's just numbers, Murica Rules".

And I'm the ignorant one?

richest country? usa was basicly bankrupt like 5 years ago
and by what standards best military? rofl

It is the best military.....bankrupt LMFAO.

Dude we call the shots, look at the global political climate, we are #1.

I'm not even talking about "America". You do know that word is used to refer to the whole American continent, right? As in South, Central and North America.

I'm talking about how your answer to actual data and facts is "shut up, that's just numbers, Murica Rules".

And I'm the ignorant one?
Seriously man seriously...that's your argument? LMFAO....America is referred to the United States, you know that, I know that, the whole world knows that so lets stop acting like it means anything else.....It might mean the whole continent but we all know what I meant.

I never said that's just a number...I said GDP per capita doesn't mean shit in determining which country is the most powerful..or else qatar is the most powerful in the world, if that were the case.

You're Ignorant, because if you think GDP per capita means anything in terms of which is the most powerful country then your are ignorant.

i love a good standup battle but after the first rd it was like watching a video gm where 2 guys were hitting the same button over and over with no power behind anything

Back