I don't get it. People hate on boring wrestler boxers but...

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When we get an exciting, fast paced spin fest with crazy techniques sherbros get their panties into a twist over 'fundamentals' and 'proper technique' and other shit like that. What the actual fuck people. Enjoy this for what it is, a fun, crazy entertainment fight.

When we get an exciting, fast paced spin fest with crazy techniques sherbros get their panties into a twist over 'fundamentals' and 'proper technique' and other shit like that. What the actual fuck people. Enjoy this for what it is, a fun, crazy entertainment fight.

The people complaining about the Yair/Caceres fight and those complaining about boring wrestleboxers are most likely entirely distinct groups of fans.

The problem for them is: Yair/Caceres are NOT white

There I said it.

giphy.gif

The people complaining about the Yair/Caceres fight and those complaining about boring wrestleboxers are most likely entirely distinct groups of fans.

Shush now.

Stop confusing these fine folks, stop having your own opinion, and join the Sherdog hivemind.

It was fotn. Wild techniques. Just like it was billed as.

What's funny is that Yair's taekwondo is pretty fucking high level and technical ass shit.

The fight was fun, if this isn't a strawman then the people complaining suck

People always want something to complain about. I loved the Cacares vs Yair fight.

The fight was fun, if this isn't a strawman then the people complaining suck

Ken Florian and Mike Bisping criticized the fight roundly and said both fighters need work on their fundamentals. While this seems true, I was highly entertained.

Lol at the race card. The only dissapointment for Me was that Yair couldnt finish but I gues Leeroy is pretty though.

Ken Florian and Mike Bisping criticized the fight roundly and said both fighters need work on their fundamentals. While this seems true, I was highly entertained.
They look at things from a fighter/technical analysis standpoint. It was entertaining but not technically sound

Dude... Half the people in here LIE every fucking day.

What do you expect ?

They do actually know their asses from holes in the ground. They just lie about it.

So...

You could see the most technical bjj match or highest level of wrestlers go to a decision.

The liars in here will say it's boring as fuck.

You can use that same argument for 90% of the fights that happen. Somebody will lie about what they saw. You get enough of them and it becomes fact.

I blame " us ".

Not enough people speak up against the liars. And the fucking casual sheep that know fuck all, just start spouting it as fact.

Maybe the next time somebody in here openly lies... say something about it. Otherwise...

dealwithit.gif

Not enough Jon Fitching in that fight for sure

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back