I don't get it. People hate on boring wrestler boxers but...

I am an American...I won't leave because its my American Right not to.

You are part of the problem of why this country is starting to sink. It is horrible to say USA, USA, USA! But I'm guessing it is fine to yell shit in Spanish or Portuguese about killing someone, right?

Your American right not to leave? Hell you can leave nobody is forcing you to stay here. You actually can leave but you can also stay if you would like unfortunately. From the post it sounds like you are one of the sacks of shit that like to take advantage of being here but don't really like it.

If i misread what you mean my apologies.

it was a fun fight to watch. I saw a high school fight one time where a lot of wild loopy shit was thrown and landed and neither guy hurt the other guy. That is what this fight looked like.

No ones calling him boring. He has a shitton of potential and he hasnt bee showing much improvements. Caceres isnt a good fighter, Yair styled on him early but he should have bee more consistent and finished.

When we get an exciting, fast paced spin fest with crazy techniques sherbros get their panties into a twist over 'fundamentals' and 'proper technique' and other shit like that. What the actual fuck people. Enjoy this for what it is, a fun, crazy entertainment fight.

half the posters here are fans of criticizing. They don't care what it is as long as they can pick at it.

You are part of the problem of why this country is starting to sink. It is horrible to say USA, USA, USA! But I'm guessing it is fine to yell shit in Spanish or Portuguese about killing someone, right?

Your American right not to leave? Hell you can leave nobody is forcing you to stay here. You actually can leave but you can also stay if you would like unfortunately. From the post it sounds like you are one of the sacks of shit that like to take advantage of being here but don't really like it.

If i misread what you mean my apologies.
Brazilians yell that...That aint in spanish.

I like America...it's people like you ruining it, implying Im ok with brazil doing the chant..I ain't screw you kid.

That was a fun fight.

The crowd was cheering like crazy when Cort kept holding Steele against cage. Bigger the group, lower the smarts.

MMA "fans" are the worst

Just because a few people on here have opinion A, then a few other people on here have opinion B. Doesn't mean sherdoggers are contradicting themselves. This is platform for discussion, we're bound to get a broad range of views.

When you put everyone on here in the same basket, of course you will be confused when their opinions differ. With your perspective this magical group of sherdoggers suffer from split personality disorder.

In reality they are actually different people, typing different opinions, from different phones & computers.

Richest country....best military...Yes it is bro....I understand America does a lot of bad, but it's the top dawg...We call the shots.

Actually you're the 9th richest country in the world by GDP per capita (PPP).

Of course you have the best military, you put a trillion dollars into it every year. Even with all that money invested into such a massive military, it really doesn't matter because any war between nuclear countries ends in armageddon anyway. Not to mention that despite all of this military excess we still have al Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS, etc. Doesn't seem to be worth much.

Trust me I will make America the greatest country in the world...believe you me.
I-dont-believe-you.gif

Back