I don't even.......Shame Israel!!!!

I wonder what the civilian death toll is of all drone strikes.

This drone shit is fucking scary. And people want to let these things run on their own at some point lol

Yeah, and the Palestinians only want to be friends with the jews don't they? Why don't you moan about the Palestinians, makes me sick all the hatred for the Israelis. The Israelis were there first! Palestinians are all about hatred, violence, murder, and terrorism, look at the truth.
lol no.... no they werent "there first"

Its called collateral damage when a government murders innocents. Suck it up, Nancy.

This was the moment that eventually led to the current Israeli situation:

Any hint of anti Jared Kushner and this thread is gone...

Yeah, and the Palestinians only want to be friends with the jews don't they? Why don't you moan about the Palestinians, makes me sick all the hatred for the Israelis. The Israelis were there first! Palestinians are all about hatred, violence, murder, and terrorism, look at the truth.

Aww. You're retarded.

Its called collateral damage when a government murders innocents. Suck it up, Nancy.

Yeah its true. But even though US etc do this sometimes i really do believe it is largely accidental collateral. I criticize Americans for Iraq by way but i dont believe their goal was to mass kill people ever.

Yeah its true. But even though US etc do this sometimes i really do believe it is largely accidental collateral. I criticize Americans for Iraq by way but i dont believe their goal was to mass kill people ever.

The problem isn't the intent. It's the disregard.

lol no.... no they werent "there first"

Palestinians are 99% sunni arab muslims. Jews as a people and religion were in the region way before islamic takeover. Currebt day sunni arabs who live in Israel and call themselves 'palestinians' are (some) consistent of the same people who were once christian or jewish but converted to Islam. However there was also larger scale migration of muslims from outside Israel into what is now Israel. Large parts of Israel under ottaman times were desert and deserted. Exceptions were like jerusalem and jaffa.

What is the excuse here? Were they using 1950's technology camera's, and couldn't clearly see these were children playing on a beach?

Ok, I don't believe that. Now let's move onto the call in for a confirmation order, and the firing of the 2nd rocket without the confirmation order coming through?

Fucking psycopath war cowboys!
Why? Did you not read the article you posted, or do you possess supernatural capabilities of discernment? They showed you similar operational drone footage where they successfully called off attacks, and even in these cases, it's easy to see how mistakes can be made:

The "excuse" is the explanation. They clearly mistook the boys for militants. Why else would they be requesting permission for pursuit protocol?

Why? Did you not read the article you posted, or do you possess supernatural capabilities of discernment? They showed you similar operational drone footage where they successfully called off attacks, and even in these cases, it's easy to see how mistakes can be made:

The "excuse" is the explanation. They clearly mistook the boys for militants. Why else would they be requesting permission for pursuit protocol?

Lol, that they didn't even wait for.

Israeli defense forces have a reputation of a bunch of cowboys. I think that is what this was.

The drone operator should be up on criminal charges.

giphy.gif

This shit happens monthly there. I have sat at the table on shabbas with israeli soldiers and they disgust me.

Palestinians are 99% sunni arab muslims. Jews as a people and religion were in the region way before islamic takeover. Currebt day sunni arabs who live in Israel and call themselves 'palestinians' are (some) consistent of the same people who were once christian or jewish but converted to Islam. However there was also larger scale migration of muslims from outside Israel into what is now Israel. Large parts of Israel under ottaman times were desert and deserted. Exceptions were like jerusalem and jaffa.
aye but when you leave somewhere for a couple thousand years or so you dont get to come back after those couple thousand years and say "but we were here first"...... thats not how it works. So guess again chuckles.

Look up the Balfour Declaration from 1917 and you will clearly see they state they wish to build a homeland for the Jewish people in PALESTINE!

Every country has blood on its hands. to believe in government is to support government violence. We are all one people the whole world over. How can we act as though all our own words and actions do not have a global impact?

Lol, that they didn't even wait for.
Yes, what do you think this means?

It means that the drone operators making the request exercised judgment to take the shot without it. That may or may not be an elective latitude afforded to them which their superiors will later review. I imagine whoever made the decision with these kids probably won't be moving up the officer ladder.

Meanwhile, you continue to dwell in conspiracy theories rather than acknowledge the atrocities committed by the Syrian regime, and the Russian and Iranian governments that support it. You're all over the Israel, the USA, and Saudi Arabia. But you turn a blind eye to Assad. It's why you're every bit as much a hack with analysis of Near Eastern violence as the most heavily partisan posters in this forum.

Yes, what do you think this means?

It means that the drone operators making the request exercised judgment to take the shot without it. That may or may not be an elective latitude afforded to them which their superiors will later review. I imagine whoever made the decision with these kids probably won't be moving up the officer ladder.

Meanwhile, you continue to dwell in conspiracy theories rather than acknowledge the atrocities committed by the Syrian regime, and the Russian and Iranian governments that support it. You're all over the Israel, the USA, and Saudi Arabia. But you turn a blind eye to Assad. It's why you're ever bit as much a hack with analysis of Near Eastern violence as the most heavily partisan posters in this forum.

Assad is a murdering asshole.

I just don't believe he used chemical weapons.

As a matter of fact Russia made specific accusations with names and organizations of stopping British intelligence from conducting a false flag chemical attack a few days ago in Ildib, and now claim we are moving forces into the region to retaliate for the chemical attack that hasn't happened yet. I am open to being shown Russia is full of shit here, but right now I have the US and Russian government having about equal credibility.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back