• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I don't believe in the shamanic spirit rituals that Jiri tries to push

So if both Jiri and Poatan believe in it, that means it's not a stupid excuse?

If we both are retarded and believe the earth is flat, does that makes us not retarded anymore because we both believe it?

You can't be real

It means in a fight between Alex and Jiri, their beliefs matter to them. It doesn't matter what justmark believes or thinks about their beliefs.

But thank you for blowing all of our minds by making a thread to tell us that you don't believe shamaans actually helped poatan win.

giphy.gif
That’s the other thing, Sherbros should never post a picture of any broad on this forum unless she’s sexy. That cringy flat chested bottle head bone rack is definitely not, be better.

<Deported1>

Bro, if you are white knighting for WMMA in any way, you have no right to claim that any fighter sucks.

Pele can have nonconsensual sex with any female fighter that’s ever lived, and probably several at once. WMMA is pure dog shit, until you can admit that you have no right to trash any male fighter.
Using r*pe as your go-to argument is pretty strange. You should probably seek therapy.

I never thought for a moment that such a hilarious and innocuous comment by Jiri could inspire such contempt.

It's the polar opposite of a lame excuse, It's basically like saying "god didn't want me to win" is that a lame excuse too???
Anything other than "I lost to the better man, I suck" is inadmissable to the sensitive fans who need to be pandered to.

This thread turned out well lol

Spirituality is perfectly fine and within every individual.

It's just that some individuals, take it to a creepy place for whatever reason - whether genuine or not.

If we both are retarded and believe the earth is flat, does that makes us not retarded anymore because we both believe it?
You've not been here long but I've seen enough to say nothing in the realm of reality or imagination is going to erase your being retarded. Serious advanced case, definitely permanent.

Reactions: HHJ
I hate people like you

Everything to you sounds like an excuse. Fighters don't need excuses for us. If they share what wasn't going good, sherdog nerds : He's making an excuse, he's making an excuse.

And you don't believe in spirits but are christian ? Holly spirit

Reactions: HHJ
I hate people like you

Everything to you sounds like an excuse. Fighters don't need excuses for us. If they share what wasn't going good, sherdog nerds : He's making an excuse, he's making an excuse.

And you don't believe in spirits but are christian ? Holly spirit
? I'm not a christian you fucking retard.

Back