Hunting

Early teal season opened this Saturday in Texas, we lease some rice fields from a farmer that we duck and goose hunt on. There were 8 of us Saturday and we all killed our limits, 48 teal in the bag.

There is something far wrong with anyone who takes pleasure in killing other sentient beings who have as much right to life as we do. I put you down there with serial killers, rapists and child abusers.

huntersshootersanglerswankers.jpg

tumblr_mkne6a58HG1rytgrro1_500.gif

Early teal season opened this Saturday in Texas, we lease some rice fields from a farmer that we duck and goose hunt on. There were 8 of us Saturday and we all killed our limits, 48 teal in the bag.

Good stuff. It's always awesome to limit out.

There is something far wrong with anyone who takes pleasure in killing other sentient beings who have as much right to life as we do. I put you down there with serial killers, rapists and child abusers.

huntersshootersanglerswankers.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Anywho. I'm going out for rifle season here pretty soon(a month or so) so I can stock up the freezer for the year. Didn't get anything last year and paid the price for it in the terrible winter because I had nothing stocked up. There were days out here in Montana where I couldn't get out of the driveway and had nothing to eat. Not going to do that again.

I just canned some Kokannee Salmon and some stuff I've been getting from Bountiful Baskets, so I think I may be good for a bit.

Hunting some homosapiens. Gunna b gud!

Went out early this morning looking for some Moose, so far no luck, but I'll find one again this year.

You up in Canada?

Ya man, its getting pretty cold up here in canada, so my dad called me up at 5 am and asked if I wanted to go find a moose, said hunting season is starting early!

I'd feel bad killing any kind of mammal. I'd hunt for a turkey though.

Get out of here Yankee.

I kid. My family is from new york and my grandfather was a lifelong member of Ducks Unlimited. Loved duck hunting but never really got into bigger game either.

Ya man, its getting pretty cold up here in canada, so my dad called me up at 5 am and asked if I wanted to go find a moose, said hunting season is starting early!

That's a big ole beast right there. I'd be happy to get a cow elk or a deer, I'd live off a moose for years.

Haha I bet. You guys deal with a whole other kind of cold up there. Hope you nail one!

I'd like to get back into hunting, used to go when I was younger. I need to get a gun, been looking at getting a .45/70 Marlin guide gun since Ohio changed the law so you can use straight wall rifle cartridges for deer now. Just need to come up with the money.

Last edited:
I'd like to get back into hunting, used to go when I was younger. I need to get a gun, been looking at getting a .45/70 Marlin guide gun since Ohio changed the law this so you can use straight wall rifle cartridges for deer now. Just need to come up with the money.

I usually just use my dads guns, I myself have no registered firearms, the only thing that sucks is I have to drive an hour out of town to get to the reservation which my dad resides, then we (hopefully) shoot a moose.

I'm not a big hunter at all, just a firearms lover...but my buddy is taking me duck hunting this year. Gonna head out to Bass Pro and grab a benelli supernova....stoked!

I'm not a big hunter at all, just a firearms lover...but my buddy is taking me duck hunting this year. Gonna head out to Bass Pro and grab a benelli supernova....stoked!

You would.

Be safe. Post pictures if you nail some.

Back