Opinion HuffPo: kids can handle the kink

I've done that man. I find this to be the saddest part of CT world. If you turn off the spooky and or cinematic music on those videos and stop the video (whatever one it is) after each point and examine if there really is a connection between the two things, people, logos etc that are being compared it becomes really apparent that these so called connections are quite spuriouse, and fabricated.

Well I'm not sure what videos you've been watching so I can't really refute your assertions here about spooky music or fabrications. But it is a fact, one that you can't really argue, that the same symbols have been recycled all through out history. That's the connection...The same symbols. Now, what those symbols mean, how they're implemented, or what it says about any particular person or group can be debated to a degree. But you can't debate whether or not the same symbols have been recycled through out history.

There is evil, more devil and evil, in those kinds of videos and books than there is on average everywhere else. I've seen plenty of people go off the deep end into insanity or temporary insanity or delusion than is easily explainable going down that rabbit hole.

There a fair amount of manipulation involved in that world.

There is manipulation everywhere my friend. I too find there is a lot of manipulation on these kinds of topics. Not the least of which comes from our very own schools, govt, and 'experts'. If a person just learns what he is taught in school or what he sees from mainstream society guess what? That person is being hopelessly manipulated.

Hes be better off jumping down some rabbit holes for awhile and learning things for himself.

Well I'm not sure what videos you've been watching so I can't really refute your assertions here about spooky music or fabrications. But it is a fact, one that you can't really argue, that the same symbols have been recycled all through out history. That's the connection...The same symbols. Now, what those symbols mean, how they're implemented, or what it says about any particular person or group can be debated to a degree. But you can't debate whether or not the same symbols have been recycled through out history.

There is manipulation everywhere my friend. I too find there is a lot of manipulation on these kinds of topics. Not the least of which comes from our very own schools, govt, and 'experts'. If a person just learns what he is taught in school or what he sees from mainstream society guess what? That person is being hopelessly manipulated.

Hes be better off jumping down some rabbit holes for awhile and learning things for himself.

I've seen tons of work done on the symbols and frankly it just doesn't add up. I am naturally into really weird and strange things -- so I looked into it from an open minded place. Often the connections between symbols themselves are only similar and not identical. But the symbols don't prove a satanic conspiracy....... they actually don't prove anything at all as far as I can tell.

There is manipulation everywhere but I hope that was not you ducking that there is a ton of it (lying spuriously to convince people of conspiracies) going on right in your own front yard. It is a serious sin to accuse people of things that you don't KNOW are true. CT videos do this all day long and it is deeply evil. cruel and irresponsible.

The slippery slope is a fallacy they said...

You're just a bigot they said...

This is it man. This is how that community lost my support. I was willing to go to battle with them but I pictured them walking down the street in suits and jeans and skirts and dresses. Once I saw the parade my support waned.

There's a reason it's difficult to to control the narrative and destroy negative stereotypes.
It's Like holding a balloon underwater for any length of time.

Where you see the invisible hand of one group I see the visible hand of lots of different groups of people with multiple motivations.

Edit. The problem with your world view is that you externalize evil and romanticize it. Your world view NEEDS a purely evil group to be running it all from the shadows. I don't think this is accurate at all. People don't need a push from an external hand. Evil is doing just fine in all of us-- you and I. Evil is not "out there' but 'in here."

With all due respect I don't think you understand my worldview very much. I absolutely believe evil is in every one of us. Some have more some have less. And everyday we manifest that evil into the world through our actions. Again, some more than others. What I don't understand is how this reality prevents the existence of people and groups with extremely high degrees of internal evil from manifesting it across the world in an organized fashion.

Our instincts for sex and social belonging and survival are strong enough all on their own to end in perversion without concerted effort. If there is a devil behind it all you are missing a large % of where that it happening when you point to "them."

@TheComebackKid

This why I said earlier, and with all due respect, that you really don't understand my worldview. If I had to guess it's beacuse you don't understand scripture. Because you don't understand, nor respect, Scripture you don't understand concepts like 'evil'...what it is and how it proliferates. I could be wrong tho man so don't take that as me trying to insult you. It's just my honest impression.

Yes, sexual perversion of the highest order has always existed and can manifest in anyone. But if you noticed I've never lamented against the very existence of perversion but rather the agenda to bring it out of the dark shadows and bathrooms and into the mainstream where we all approve of it and engage in it.

The guy in the nightclubs bathroom, the one you referenced before editing, isn't so much a problem. The Most High can deal with him. The tranny reading books in kindergarten class or the pervs frolicking down the street naked are a different story. That's an attempt condition the masses into overriding their natural inhibitions against such perversion and instead engaging in it.

Why would this be an agenda "evil people" would want to pursue? Well, you got to read your Bible for that.

With all due respect I don't think you understand my worldview very much. I absolutely believe evil is in every one of us. Some have more some have less. And everyday we manifest that evil into the world through our actions. Again, some more than others. What I don't understand is how this reality prevents the existence of people and groups with extremely high degrees of internal evil from manifesting it across the world in an organized fashion.

This why I said earlier, and with all due respect, that you really don't understand my worldview. If I had to guess it's beacuse you don't understand scripture. Because you don't understand, nor respect, Scripture you don't understand concepts like 'evil'...what it is and how it proliferates. I could be wrong tho man so don't take that as me trying to insult you. It's just my honest impression.

Yes, sexual perversion of the highest order has always existed and can manifest in anyone. But if you noticed I've never lamented against the very existence of perversion but rather the agenda to bring it out of the dark shadows and bathrooms and into the mainstream where we all approve of it and engage in it.

The guy in the nightclubs bathroom, the one you referenced before editing, isn't so much a problem. The Most High can deal with him. The tranny reading books in kindergarten class or the pervs frolicking down the street naked are a different story. That's an attempt condition the masses into overriding their natural inhibitions against such perversion and instead engaging in it.

Why would this be an agenda "evil people" would want to pursue? Well, you got to read your Bible for that.

I am going to guess that since you cant prove the symbols mean anything you are now jumping to scriptures. The problem is that no matter what you quote in the scriptures it will not prove your world view any more than the symbols do because it will rely in interpretation of what they are referring too. In the case of CT'ers those scriptures will always be spuriously interpreted in a way that supports an agenda and world view that is already in place. Its circular reasoning.

The point I am making is that CT producers are saying things about specific people and groups that are deeply wrong and that they cannot prove and hurting people in the process.

You need to provide PROOF or else just admit you don't KNOW any of this is true. If you say it like that "I think this is true but realize there is not proof" then no one can fault you for that. CT videos could do the same but they don't.

I've seen tons of work done on the symbols and frankly it just doesn't add up. I am naturally into really weird and strange things -- so I looked into it from an open minded place. Often the connections between symbols themselves are only similar and not identical. But the symbols don't prove a satanic conspiracy....... they actually don't prove anything at all as far as I can tell.

Whether or not things add up depends on whose looking it. It isn't a matter of proving something it's a matter of connecting the dots and seeing the picture. But before one can connect the dots they first have to have the dots and secondly they must have an understanding of those dots. Im not saying you do or don't, I'm just sayin...

Symbols by themselves don't add up. Symbols along with Scripture add all the way up. But the symbols by themselves should at least show you there is a connection between things.

There is manipulation everywhere but I hope that was not you ducking that there is a ton of it (lying spuriously to convince people of conspiracies) going on right in your own front yard. It is a serious sin to accuse people of things that you don't KNOW are true. CT videos do this all day long and it is deeply evil. cruel and irresponsible.

This is all true. One has to be careful with all the information out there. That's why I try to depend on the Most High to guide me into all understanding because you're right theres a lot of lying and misleading going on out there.

OK. Fair enough. We don't have to agree on everything. Have a good evening man.

If we abide by the old "Soviet system" of subversion, then we are at the "normalization" stage.

The alphabet crew is being normalized, at an increasingly rapid pace, with the pace having become even more feverish due to an ill-made "left-wing" government that's rapidly pushing through "trans laws", "third gender", among other things, despite minimal popular support. The only reason these people were voted into power, was because they promised to literally hand out free money to retired people, a promise they immediately turned their backs on, after assuming a position in the government.

I've known cases of transgenders, or "transgenders-to-be", some I managed to talk out of it, some I did not. It is not yet fully normalized although I would expect that in about 5 years of time, we will reach the full stage of "normalization" due to the immense pressure from media and TV.

The pedo stuff is still at a "boiling the frog" stage, although there have been teenagers (under 15 years old) voted as "Gay person of the Year", and these same teenagers have then been seen "flirting" with much older men on some of the most popular TV shows.

It's a worrying development considering that our required age of consent is already relatively low at 16 years of age.

90 prosent of idiots marching in pride are women i noticed

btw i want pride without police presence lets see what happens (considering they have been getting jumped once in a while)

Ah yes, the ole: It's gay so it's also pedophilia.

Straight pedos just walking around all day in conservative and liberal cloaking alike.

I get the anger. 100% I get it. But it's VERY stupid to put your head in the sand when it comes to how to solve a problem. Hoping you can just murder them all away is like banning booze to stop alcoholism. You might curtail some, but the rest just get smarter about how to hide their vice.

This is why Putin outlaws gay propaganda.

It’s one thing for an adult to do whatever he wants in privacy of his/her own home

It’s another trying to indoctrinate young kids in public
That has more to do with censorship and power than it does with making a better society.
Putin has been rumored for decades as being one of the elite pedo people.

Ah yes, the ole: It's gay so it's also pedophilia.

Straight pedos just walking around all day in conservative and liberal cloaking alike.

I get the anger. 100% I get it. But it's VERY stupid to put your head in the sand when it comes to how to solve a problem. Hoping you can just murder them all away is like banning booze to stop alcoholism. You might curtail some, but the rest just get smarter about how to hide their vice.
Ok so letting them openly push for something is ok too? No, that's idiotic and lazy

Ok so letting them openly push for something is ok too? No, that's idiotic and lazy

The article has two very strong points: (1) Kids don't care about naked people walking around. Legit, kids dont give af unless they are told they should give af. It's on the same level as racism. Kids don't care about the race of a person unless they're told it matters. (2) It's a learning experience. Kids get to see adults who are with other family structures than their own. That's a good thing.

People don't go Pride parades for the same reason people go to 4th of July parades.... to celebrate who they are with people who support their existence.

Gay and trans people aren't trying to turn people. Gay and trans people are trying to make sure people know they're not a threat. The worst thing they could do to their own cause is to make it unethical or dangerous to kids on a basic level.

Now, take this to heart as well. There are those who are gay/non-straight that believe it should be a more adult gathering (like how some see St Pattys day as a more adult affair). There is that demographic. But they aren't "going out there and scouting kids because they're gay and that's what gay people do".

90 prosent of idiots marching in pride are women i noticed

btw i want pride without police presence lets see what happens (considering they have been getting jumped once in a while)

In Sweden they literally have military presence.

Atleast we haven't gone that far, yet. Although we will probably get there.

This kind of shit from the people who think being exposed to gender roles will permanently damage little girls

If I had an insta-death population culling button, we'd be down at least 10%

The article has two very strong points: (1) Kids don't care about naked people walking around. Legit, kids dont give af unless they are told they should give af. It's on the same level as racism. Kids don't care about the race of a person unless they're told it matters. (2) It's a learning experience. Kids get to see adults who are with other family structures than their own. That's a good thing.

People don't go Pride parades for the same reason people go to 4th of July parades.... to celebrate who they are with people who support their existence.

Gay and trans people aren't trying to turn people. Gay and trans people are trying to make sure people know they're not a threat. The worst thing they could do to their own cause is to make it unethical or dangerous to kids on a basic level.

Now, take this to heart as well. There are those who are gay/non-straight that believe it should be a more adult gathering (like how some see St Pattys day as a more adult affair). There is that demographic. But they aren't "going out there and scouting kids because they're gay and that's what gay people do".
Nice try spinning this. Brining kids where people are pretending to have sex, wearing dildos and the such. Sorry that's not even a little bit acceptable in the general public.
Not all of them are. Didn't say that. Problem is, there is a group within that does try to groom kids and are pedos. They don't even try and distance themselves from nonsense like Desmond.

Anyhow kids shouldn't be around that. People pretending or even having sex is weird and wrong. It's not innocent and stop pretending it is

1. The first point is a load of Descartes style horse shit. My 4 yearold son has demanded to be left alone to go to the bathroom since he began potty training 2.5 years ago. He complains at his siblings when they run around naked. He is shy and private. My other two children don't care and run around naked whenever they can, but there are definitely some people who just aren't comfortable with it.

2. That's not a good enough excuse to expose kids to people walking around in BDSM gear.

You sound like a fucking robot. How much more dishonest could you be?

The article has two very strong points: (1) Kids don't care about naked people walking around. Legit, kids dont give af unless they are told they should give af.

So, by this logic you're cool with perverts walking onto a playground and flashing their junk at some pre-schoolers? Or is that "different"?

Are you also cool with 10 year olds dressing up in drag and putting on erotic dances for grown men, or is that only cool at the Pride Parade as well?

So, by this logic you're cool with perverts walking onto a playground and flashing their junk at some pre-schoolers? Or is that "different"?

Sorry, so you think that at Pride Parades that people are running up to kids to show them their genitals? Do you have a problem with kids at nude beaches?

Are you also cool with 10 year olds dressing up in drag and putting on erotic dances for grown men, or is that only cool at the Pride Parade as well?
That single child's situation is concerning to me. I also have a problem with young girls being dolled up and doing "talent shows". The anecdote and the minority demographic does not mean I'm opposed to children defining their comfort, nor their want to play dress-up.

Back