Opinion HuffPo: kids can handle the kink

Dont ever let leftists and liberals question you on morality, and basic decency ever again.

They defend this type of shit, and many even support it and cloak it in "tolerance".

Fuck them.

It's beyond silly to try and hang this on every liberal or leftist out there. But if you add the phrase "media outlet" I'll happily co-sign this statement. I refuse to let these corporate scumbags dictate to me what's right and what's wrong, and now I will reflexively distrust any agenda they push. Unfortunately it's gonna help Trump. Through no action of his own, let's be honest he doesn't give a shit about kids and is a degenerate himself. But the media leaders of the "Resistance" are slowly pushing pedophilia acceptance. Even as big of a scumbag he is, Trumo can't help but benefit from this.

It's 2019 and these corporate "liberal progressive" outlets have already told us that it's bigotry to try and prevent girls from seeing dicks in the changeroom *as long as rainbows are involved*. They're telling us that it's stunning and brave for young kids to see perverted fetishists dicks *as long as rainbows are involved*. How long until they tell us it's the right side of history for children to touch said penises? As long as rainbows are involved, of course. People need to educate themselves on PIE and see how history is repeating itself.

It's beyond silly to try and hang this on every liberal or leftist out there. But if you add the phrase "media outlet" I'll happily co-sign this statement. I refuse to let these corporate scumbags dictate to me what's right and what's wrong, and now I will reflexively distrust any agenda they push. Unfortunately it's gonna help Trump. Through no action of his own, let's be honest he doesn't give a shit about kids and is a degenerate himself. But the media leaders of the "Resistance" are slowly pushing pedophilia acceptance. Even as big of a scumbag he is, Trumo can't help but benefit from this.

It's 2019 and these corporate "liberal progressive" outlets have already told us that it's bigotry to try and prevent girls from seeing dicks in the changeroom *as long as rainbows are involved*. They're telling us that it's stunning and brave for young kids to see perverted fetishists dicks *as long as rainbows are involved*. How long until they tell us it's the right side of history for children to touch said penises? As long as rainbows are involved, of course. People need to educate themselves on PIE and see how history is repeating itself.

I feel like an idiot because you just made me realize how lbgt is marketed like children are the target. It is all light and fluffy G rated stuff. Rainbow flags. All that. It's looks like the set of a children's TV show. If this was a product that I knew nothing about I would say this is a product targeted at children.

I feel like an idiot because you just made me realize how lbgt is marketed like children are the target. It is all light and fluffy G rated stuff. Rainbow flags. All that. It's looks like the set of a children's TV show. If this was a product that I knew nothing about I would say this is a product targeted at children.

Just like how sugary cereals and shit like that are marketed, eh?

Human-Trafficking-Arrest-Graph-2010-2018.jpg

See here is example of the perversion being camouflaged by the rainbows. You have some weirdos with some puppy fetish having a tent at the Lancaster Pride festival in the UK. Seems weird to me but to each their own right? Not gonna judge people for some consensual kink between adults.

D9sx9vKX4AYjug5.jpg

Umm what's with the ball pit and toys and stuff? Looks like some kind of play room for young kids. Maybe it's just some weird part of their fetish and surely they're not using this to lure young children into their tent....

D9sZm-QWwAUe1aa.jpg:large

<{Joewithit}>

Wtf? So that guy on the left with the black shorts certainly seems.....excited to have those kids around. Who is this degenerate? What are the parents thinking? Why are children going in to this stall which is set up to promote fetish events? The lady who took this picture claims they had kids trying on the masks and shit. Don't know if it's true or not but the place certainly looks like kids have been playing with the toys and stuff in the background. The freak who runs this outfit has now locked his Twitter.

https://twitter.com/puptrumpet?protected_redirect=true

This is grooming in plain sight. And it's given a veneer of respectability by being under the LGBT+ umbrella, pushed hard by powerful corporations.

It has been fairly obvious from the beginning.

People do not become degenerate fucks, who derive pleasure from pain, by birth. They become so, because of their environment, because they have been conditioned. We can note the differences in sexual behaviour in all cultures, because of culturally distinct upbringing, not so much individual attributes. Some cultures decided to be incestuous, some decided to be polyamorous, some "experimented" in other ways, and without fail, those cultures collapsed to irrelevance. Just see places like Afghanistan.

The people running this "operation" know that mostly everything, in fact, is a matter of choice and reinforcement. And they are operating based on that knowledge, by targeting those that are the most vulnerable to being exploited and conditioned into accepting "new norms", towards making a choice that is, quite frankly, detrimental to their mind, body and spirit. It is not a choice that can be unmade, unfortunately, once you act upon it.

The masses are operating based on the absurd lie that neither "choice" nor "reinforcement" have anything to do with it, and that people become what they become by birth, thus they feel comfortable in having all sorts of degenerate perversion around, foolishly thinking that it does not have an impact on children's psyche, while the society around them just keeps growing more and more perverse, degenerate and incapable of any sort of fertile/healthy behaviour, that would yield productive, rather than destructive relationships.

One of the biggest problems, are in fact, the mentally deficient and morally spineless people from previous generations, who were brought up normally, in healthy environments without any of the madness around them, yet they feel secure in "condemning" anyone that questions the current developments, because after all, "if they grew up normally, anyone can". Not taking into account that subsequent generations are being subjected to much greater pressure and levels of conditioning, from the merchants of chaos, to the point where "growing up normally" no longer even becomes an option.

They will continue to wonder why their sons become daughters, and daughters become sons, one by one, while their genetic lineages perish, all the while accepting that "it's just the way things are", even though they, themselves, were brought up by men and women who drew the lines, set the standards, and thus allowed a healthy and stable society to come to being, with long-term prospects for its existence.

Atleast those newer generations, have seen the sickness for themselves, have felt its degenerating influence, and thus have made the choice to either become a part of it, or to repel it.

Last edited:
And one day, for no reason at all, the german people voted for adolf hitler

Back