Opinion HuffPo: kids can handle the kink

Where you see the invisible hand of one group I see the visible hand of lots of different groups of people with multiple motivations.

Edit. The problem with your world view is that you externalize evil and romanticize it. Your world view NEEDS a purely evil group to be running it all from the shadows. I don't think this is accurate at all. People don't need a push from an external hand. Evil is doing just fine in all of us-- you and I. Evil is not "out there' but 'in here."

Our instincts for sex and social belonging and survival are strong enough all on their own to end in perversion without concerted effort. If there is a devil behind it all you are missing a large % of where that it happening when you point to "them."

@TheComebackKid

You know how you prove to yourself that this is all connected? Follow the symbols...

If you take some time and research the symbols you'll quickly see what I'm talking about.

from a book. written by a guy. satan isn't real man, get a grip.

next you'll start telling us sauron is coming for us all and he's in league with the klingons and voldemort.

Have you ever looked into groups like the freemasons?

This is why Putin outlaws gay propaganda.

It’s one thing for an adult to do whatever he wants in privacy of his/her own home

It’s another trying to indoctrinate young kids in public

5d0243b72500004e12e4698f.jpeg

Are Pride Parades Kid-Friendly? Parents Say Children Can Handle The Kink

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/pride-parade-kid-friendly_ca_5d013916e4b0dc17ef03287b

D9c7O4XXYAQPu-Q.jpg

Seriously though wtf is going on? Why are these corporate media outlets so perverted now? In 2019 they have moved the marker so damn far. You have Teen Vogue feeding their audience of young girls anal sex how-to guides or pieces on why "sex work is work", you have Good Morning America and other platforms glorifying the "drag kid" stuff and exploiting that poor Desmond kid, and here you have HuffPo letting us know that it's cool to expose kids to sexual fetishes as long as there are rainbows involved.

Desensitizing young kids to nudity and sexuality has long been a grooming technique used by pedophiles. But again and again we see these corporate media outlets who position themselves as the arbiters of morality condoning it as long as it can be considered somehow related to LGBTQ. It honestly seems to me that pedos have infiltrated the LGBTQ movement in a similar fashion to PIE in the UK back in the 70s and 80s. It just seems that they have a lot more corporate support and big money behind them right now.

Does anyone think that this will end well? Should we get used to seeing the words "children" and "kink" together in mainstream culture? Where do you guys think we'll be in say 5 years time? I personally think that exposing kids to degenerate fetishists is extremely unhealthy and just plain wrong but that's just me.

D9Yr2ECWkAEwdoz.jpg

Drag_queen_story_time_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg

D9XJZ7ZUEAA60LR.jpg

Wtf is going on???

santamall1.jpg

Parents standing in line at a mall just to have their young children sit in the lap of a strange man and discuss their desires. WTF is going on?

Trick-or-Treat.jpg

Parents dressing their young daughters up in skimpy outfits and sending them out to strangers homes to pander for candy. WTF is going on?

I'm not sure how TCK sees it, but this is how I see it.

I dont mean people are going in to a satanic temple and worshipping at his cock (though maybe someone is somewhere?)
Not necessarily the devil of the Bible. A lot of this is worship of the old gods, the cruel gods. Marduk, ba'al, molach, kali, set...etc
It's worship of the inversion of society.

Putting your own impulses and desires over the good of society, but yet having society and rules in place to limit the competition of ruthlessness.

There is no right and wrong, do what you want, even and if it hurts other people because if it was truly wrong, someone would stop you. ( Unless you're way more powerful and it's a secret)

It's also the hatred of humans. The complete devaluation of people and all their accomplishments.

So much is done to make everyone feel humans are awful.. "people are global parasites, we need to sterilize people, population reduction, yes you can kill fetus, yes you can exploit children, yes you can start wars of profit, yes you can poison people for profit, no you don't deserve privacy or rights because you're an animal... and no none of the rules apply to us"

Look at Crowley, Zevi, Pike, Parsons..etc.
They tell you in their own words what they are about

You know how you prove to yourself that this is all connected? Follow the symbols...

If you take some time and research the symbols you'll quickly see what I'm talking about.

I've done that man. I find this to be the saddest part of CT world. If you turn off the spooky and or cinematic music on those videos and stop the video (whatever one it is) after each point and examine if there really is a connection between the two things, people, logos etc that are being compared it becomes really apparent that these so called connections are quite spuriouse, and fabricated.

Occasionally and rarely something along these lines might suggest an actual connection but it is rare and even then doesnt prove anything let alone an entire woven narrative the creator is trying to establish.

There is evil, more devil and evil, in those kinds of videos and books than there is on average everywhere else. I've seen plenty of people go off the deep end into insanity or temporary insanity or delusion than is easily explainable going down that rabbit hole.

There is a fair amount of manipulation involved in that world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then we basically see it the same way. And there are a very few people who actually worship the devil.

The main problem I have with the other view is that it produces a very real and damaging blindness in people who can conveniently point "out there" for evil, rather than looking within for it.

It also slanders and bears false witness upon whole groups making them sub human devil worshipers. Besides being a cruel false labeling of people this is also the first step towards persecution and murder historical.

People who see evil as "out there" lack real humility especially the kind of humility that leads to a deep dependence on God.
Good post man. You hear about "looking within" your whole life, but you never really understand it until... you understand. IMO

from a book. written by a guy. satan isn't real man, get a grip.

next you'll start telling us sauron is coming for us all and he's in league with the klingons and voldemort.
Look within yourself bro, that's all I can really tell you, without being an asshole. And I dont want to be an asshole, even though you always come off as extremely angry.

Are we to far gone to turn back? Things seem to be moving at such a rapid pace it almost seems so. One of the only ways I can think of that may slow or reverse the trend of normalization is to not be afraid of social scrutiny. When you read an article or watch a news or video clip about this kind of thing do not fear ridicule but openly state your dislike of it to others. Most people do not like or feel comfortable with, the hyper sexualization of the west but most have been socially bullied into going along with it, for fear of being ostracized as a bigot or as an intolerant. Once one no longer fears these labels you will be amazed how many will agree with your opinion.

As far as the acceptance and tolerance of pedophiles as people who need care and need to be helped, I am sorry. Sometimes as a society certain things cannot be tolerated no matter what and pedophilia is one of those things in my opinion. While I empathize with people who suffer mental illness of any kind, the cost of becoming accepting and tolerant of these desires and behaviors is dar to great.

Last edited:
If the bigots don't want their kids to go to these demonstrations and get their proper exposure, then the only way to reach them is by pushing this material into the school curriculum and get them as young as possible.

It's the only way to achieve a properly demoralized society.

IMO the LGBTQ community should clean this up.
In the past the parades were meant to be shocking. “We’re here we’re queer get used to it.” But today most people are fully aware that they are here. They should shift the focus to “we are your dr we are your grocer we are your neighbor we are respectful law abiding citizens who just want to be treated as equals” and leave all the perversion in their own bedrooms.

If the bigots don't want their kids to go to these demonstrations and get their proper exposure, then the only way to reach them is by pushing this material into the school curriculum and get them as young as possible.

It's the only way to achieve a properly demoralized society.

If it wasn't for conservatives and their oppressive social construct much more progress could have been made and the sexual liberation of children could be at a place we could only imagine.
If bigots hadn't voted in trump Hillary would have assured undeterred liberty for all.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/oct/16/queering-our-schools/

Fifty-three Republican congressmen yesterday demanded that President Obama fire his embattled “safe schools czar,” Kevin Jennings. Mr. Jennings’ bizarre sexual agenda for American grade schools is one reason the president should dump this dangerous radical.
One author in the book attacks the conservative notion that “artificial insemination, transient relationships, same-sex marriages and tangled family structures are not issues children should have to know about.” Others contributors advocate that “sexual-diversity issues are central to multicultural education” and that schoolchildren should sing songs such as “In some families we have two Moms.” Mind you, the authors don’t provide scientific evidence that their policies accomplish the strange goals they push.

“Queering Elementary Education” argues consistently that children should be taught that same-sex-parent families are as normal and common as the traditional two-parent family or single-parent families. But it is one thing to argue certain behavior is acceptable; it is quite another to distort basic facts in an effort to change the worldview of children.

That title alone is atrocious (Kids + Kink = pedo vibes). Young kids have no business going to a Pride Parade. The shit they do there would land you on sex registry in almost any other instance. Kids being pushed into this, being pushed into drag, being pushed into transgenderism is unacceptable. It's slipping through the cracks because it's not socially acceptable to criticize certain groups of people for their shitty behavior. Parents that encourage this really need to be held accountable, but that hard to see at this point when you got mainstream online publications like Huffpo supporting it and companies like Converse using Desmond the child drag queen as a major part of their advertising.

Just wanted to add that it's shocking to see the comments on the Huffpo article are strongly against this, never thought I'd see the day. Then again there's always a few degenerates that defend stuff like this like in this very thread.

If it wasn't for conservatives and their oppressive social construct much more progress could have been made and the sexual liberation of children could be at a place we could only imagine.
If bigots hadn't voted in trump Hillary would have assured undeterred liberty for all.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/oct/16/queering-our-schools/

Fifty-three Republican congressmen yesterday demanded that President Obama fire his embattled “safe schools czar,” Kevin Jennings. Mr. Jennings’ bizarre sexual agenda for American grade schools is one reason the president should dump this dangerous radical.
One author in the book attacks the conservative notion that “artificial insemination, transient relationships, same-sex marriages and tangled family structures are not issues children should have to know about.” Others contributors advocate that “sexual-diversity issues are central to multicultural education” and that schoolchildren should sing songs such as “In some families we have two Moms.” Mind you, the authors don’t provide scientific evidence that their policies accomplish the strange goals they push.

“Queering Elementary Education” argues consistently that children should be taught that same-sex-parent families are as normal and common as the traditional two-parent family or single-parent families. But it is one thing to argue certain behavior is acceptable; it is quite another to distort basic facts in an effort to change the worldview of children.

Yeah. This isn't unique to the US either. It's a top down social engineering thing that is an international project.

Seems the people upstairs have been reading Brave New World and thought that they should shape society into something like that.

It is in the definition of the word, because it is...

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/paedophile
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/pedophile
https://www.thefreedictionary.com/Peadophile
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pedophile

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/conditions/pedophilia

You, are only thinking of the use of the word by law...which is for the act...because its a crime...and thus has a definition for the act that breaks the law.

Again, you are giving a prime example of why I am saying what I am saying. The word actually needs to be used by the media in such a way to show that it is more than just the criminal act that is associated with the word. It is a mental condition, that is much broader than people know, to remove the stigma that is actually blocking people from getting the help they need to prevent the criminal act that eventually comes about by not receiving proper help for the condition.

<LucyBless>
The “help” those people need is getting their throats stomped shut or put in front of a firing squad.

No rehabilitation or therapy is going to make them a part of society. Fuck you and fuck them.

IMO the LGBTQ community should clean this up.
In the past the parades were meant to be shocking. “We’re here we’re queer get used to it.” But today most people are fully aware that they are here. They should shift the focus to “we are your dr we are your grocer we are your neighbor we are respectful law abiding citizens who just want to be treated as equals” and leave all the perversion in their own bedrooms.
People that are actually members of that community dont have a voice though. You understand that right? Just like every other community. You arent getting the views of people really in these communities, you are given a script of what you are supposed to think these communities want.

Look within yourself bro, that's all I can really tell you, without being an asshole. And I dont want to be an asshole, even though you always come off as extremely angry.

i'd rather be angry than a moron. people like you are the reason the roy moores and the donald trumps of the world get elected. just start rambling nonsense about a fictional devil and suddenly you'll do anything they want.

self righteousness is an ugly mask, especially when you use it to do actual evil in this world. every time you spout off about being morally superior and use it to condemn and judge others, it doesn't make you holy or good. it just makes you a piece of shit.

Back