How to stop water hitting your ass when u take a shit.

Originally posted by The Jake
It's times like this being a mod sucks because we're compelled to read such :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry to see if we have to close it or not....

- The Jake

Yet again Jake jumps in with his outstanding brand of humour.

What is the exact deifinition of the word ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry" as noted in the concise oxford dictionary?

i think :eek::eek::eek:gorty in this context means "shit".

But hey, everyone has their own point of view...I mean what is shit to someone, might be food to another :D

- m

Originally posted by Magic Man
i think :eek::eek::eek:gorty in this context means "shit".

But hey, everyone has their own point of view...I mean what is shit to someone, might be food to another :D

- m

Are you referring to Donegals dog?

Originally posted by nakedchoke

Are you referring to Donegals dog?

My shit eatin dog has long since gone to a better place.

No one has come up with a scientific explanation of my paradoxical situation......

Donegal...I believe people are still cleaning up their vomit induced by said hypothetical situation.

- m

Well I wanted to add a new twist to the calculation. A good scientist must cover all bases in the quest for truth...

i'll wait and see what my lead scientists have to say, but I'm sure they will be equally appalled at your "left field" intrusion into our totally clinical and antiseptic diagnosis of this particularly facinating field of science.

- magic (is to shitting, what Einstein was to the atomic bomb)

I never meant to offend ur delicate nature. I am just a very curious chap.

yes, a little tooooooo curious.

you know what happened to the cat that was too curious right?

No, its not the same thing that happened to your dog when he gobbled up your shit.

- m

I could not believe that shit but wasnt this thread about how to avoid water in w.c. lol !

I am appalled and disgusted at this mockery of my science. Why don't we all just shit in each others asses, now? How about if I peed in someone's hair? Or vomited on their crotch? This garbage has no place in the realm of science.

Now then, if I may address some of the issues at hand...

// *----- The Shit Catcher -----* //
The shit catcher was introduced to us hundreds of years ago by the Native Americans. While they of course knew not to shit in the water, shitting on the ground would sometimes bring about its own splash-back, from puddles, dew filled leaves, etc. Not a group to disgrace the earth, they invented the shit catcher, which would collect a shit's worth of shit for later disposal.

shit_catcher_happy.gif

But eventually there were problems. People found that after a great feast, they wanted to both shit and rest. This proved to be a nasty combo, as the first generation of Shit Catchers had a limited poo capacity.

shit_catcher_overflow.gif

This led to the development of the shit catcher network, in which follows today's Client-Server networks. Client shit catchers are distributed throughout the land, and are connected to the Server shit catcher, via plumbing. Although this modern system gives up portability, people found that the increased comfort to be worth the trade off.

shit_catcher_modern.gif

With the advent of Fire Wire technology, as well as Fiber Optics, and perhaps someday Teleportation, engineers predict that shit catcher networks will become even more efficient. While today's networks can pipe up to 0.6 dumps a minute (DPM), we expect to see performance of up to 6.0 DPM in the near future.

Originally posted by Magic Man
i'll wait and see what my lead scientists have to say, but I'm sure they will be equally appalled at your "left field" intrusion into our totally clinical and antiseptic diagnosis of this particularly facinating field of science.

- magic (is to shitting, what Einstein was to the atomic bomb)
hey Magic Man. I was just reading what Donegal asked, and frankly, I can't even begin to fathom trying to figure that one out. IT is fuckin sick, all that pink sock and tubes connecting two assfaggots together bullshit. Our other Einstein, aka Dome, has added some very detailed illiustrations that narrate the evolution of the shitcatcher. i'll answer anything but Donegal's question, ok? It's frightenly amazing what kind of shit these queers comeo up with. SHitting in to you rgay partners asshole so they can shit out your shit. UGGHHHHH!!!!! I think I will go puke my lunch out now.

DOME! Bwahahahaha! Those diagrams are too funny. lol at the diatribe to. Great stuff, you have a bright future ahead of you.

Originally posted by Scarface
hey Magic Man. I was just reading what Donegal asked, and frankly, I can't even begin to fathom trying to figure that one out. IT is fuckin sick, all that pink sock and tubes connecting two assfaggots together bullshit. Our other Einstein, aka Dome, has added some very detailed illiustrations that narrate the evolution of the shitcatcher. i'll answer anything but Donegal's question, ok? It's frightenly amazing what kind of shit these queers comeo up with. SHitting in to you rgay partners asshole so they can shit out your shit. UGGHHHHH!!!!! I think I will go puke my lunch out now.

I totally understand lead scientist, carry on in your other relevant work.

And thank you Dome, your history lesson for the uninitiated was outstanding.

As of now, I as Vice Chancellor of the Shit Catcher society, move to banish Donegal from our prestigious halls of scientific conduct.

- m

Guys I am truly sorry for my nasty intrusion into the world of dump catching.

I will now bow my head in shame. I can only add that I was honestly on a quest for truth and wanted to point out what these dirty bastards get up to.

LMFAO at the fucking shit catcher! Especially with the guy reading the paper!

the shit catcher is truly an amazing invention but have you never thought of just laying toilet paper in the toilet? it completely removes all splash.

Back