How to stop water hitting your ass when u take a shit.

Originally posted by OilinDaDrum
the shit catcher is truly an amazing invention but have you never thought of just laying toilet paper in the toilet? it completely removes all splash.

Oil thats what I do. But in the states the toilets are different. The water is right up beside ur arse, so this means u would need loads of paper.

It just doesnt work over there. I dont understand y they need so much water in their toilets.

It must be so their dogs can drink when its in the house...

Originally posted by donegal

Oil thats what I do. But in the states the toilets are different. The water is right up beside ur arse, so this means u would need loads of paper.

It just doesnt work over there. I dont understand y they need so much water in their toilets.

It must be so their dogs can drink when its in the house...

And they call themselves a 'developed country'!!!

I think this proves that the usa are still very third world in the toilet department.

Originally posted by OilinDaDrum

And they call themselves a 'developed country'!!!

I think this proves that the usa are still very third world in the toilet department.

I wonder could we have a shit diving olympics...

We could have marks for style and lack of splash as it hits the water.......

And we would not use those underdeveloped american toilets.

Originally posted by donegal
And we would not use those underdeveloped american toilets.

Yeah, why DO the yanks need so much damn water in their toilet bowls?? Is it cause they are afraid to hit the sides or something? That wastes a ton of water and is inefficient.

- m

PS. the shit diving olympics is just plain retarded Don, hang your head in shame...again.

Originally posted by Magic Man

Yeah, why DO the yanks need so much damn water in their toilet bowls?? Is it cause they are afraid to hit the sides or something? That wastes a ton of water and is inefficient.

- m

PS. the shit diving olympics is just plain retarded Don, hang your head in shame...again.

Can I never be taken seriously?

no don, i mean ur avatar with Ed O'Neil is enough proof that u are never serious...u could hold a gun to my head and I'd start giggling.

-m

I think we all need to take a look at those Jap toilets, you know the ones with the tempreture control and the self wash systems!!!

They are truly great.

They must have an anti-splash system.

The Japanese toilets are great they have a rod that uses some kind of heat sensor to probe around until it finds your asshole then they squirt water into it totally removing any residue.

This is all well and fine but I am unsure as to their splash countering ability.

What about Italian toilets? They have a hole in the ground and little foot prints around them to indicate where you stand. I'm not sure if they are for the sole purpose of pissing but trying to shit into one can prove hazardous because of the amount of free falling that is caused.

Dome you are great

Those italian style toilets are in parts of asia as well, I fuckin hate them! They suck ass, but the thing is they could possibly be good for averting the splash because the minute the log leaves your ass you can dive to the side to avoid resplash.

Just makes sure no one walks in cause they'll wonder WTF you are doing to the side of the toilet bowl with a turd still flating about.

Back