How tall & Heavy are you ?

What the fuck...

He is a multimilionaire and the best rapper in Germany (imo ofc) you should admire him. His label has 3 number 1 artists, whose albums go 1, one top 5 and one who was just #18. His label has 3 out of my 4 favorite German Rappers.

And it´s a independent label, so he get´s whatever % he negotiated with the distribution compay, I´m asuming 80% from phisical sales, and all the money from everything else. Set for life. Getting richer daily.

Yah, but this ain't a ufc weigh in.

ah the pants falling down part ? It´s something black americans have made popular, he is not a model, nothing gay, just flexing some muscles. lol lulz

lol to someone not familiar with rappers it can look like this is osme suggestive picture cause of the pants sagging, lol, bizzare

He is a multimilionaire and the best rapper in Germany (imo ofc) you should admire him. His label has 3 number 1 artists, whose albums go 1, one top 5 and one who was just #18. His label has 3 out of my 4 favorite German Rappers.

And it´s a independent label, so he get´s whatever % he negotiated with the distribution compay, I´m asuming 80% from phisical sales, and all the money from everything else. Set for life. Getting richer daily.
Ok, now I'm confused.

I don't believe that for a second. What's your source?

I´m in Germany, born, lived 10 years, watched German tv 29.5 years, huge hiphop fan, plus most are actually muslim even three catholic born major rappers switched to islam 2 germans one black guy. very many afghani iran and arab rappers. I can literally give you a list of german top rappers you can wiki them see their ethnicity and chart positions. many kurds and turks too. Albanians and some ex-yugoslavians are actually muslim too.

muslim non germans and generaly non germans (aka Ausländer aka Kanacken) tend to hang more on the streets and have a thing for hiphop, german rap is mostly gangsta street rap. Germans got more opportunities, grow up with a different mentality and system.

• New song, views will go up. All from his label, everyone muslim. Just the blond bearded guy is not signed yet, he is signed to the guy with the mask.

ever watched a ufc weigh in ? Underwear , man in underwear.

Ever watched a ufc fight ? Shirtless man. hmmmm

I am worried about yoursexual preferences

Big difference between making weight for a fight and posting shirtless pics of yourself on sherdog.

One of these is legit, the other is incredibly homosexual.

99.9% of us humans aren´t serious lifters

of course a serious lifter is not gonna be spectacular online, where everything is one click away, with a freakin 400 pound deadlift

I deadlifted 400lbs in the high school. My dad still pulls over 400 and he's 66 years old.

Big difference between making weight for a fight and posting shirtless pics of yourself on sherdog.

that´s not me dude

what does your dad do, is he a fitness type of guy, got a video of him pulling 400 ?

what does your dad do, is he a fitness type of guy, got a video of him pulling 400 ?

I could try to video him next time I'm home I suppose. I wouldn't really call him a fitness type but he runs and lifts daily. There's been a barbell and a bunch of plates in the garage for as long as I can remember and he hasn't missed a day of running in an insanely long time...like 20 years. He was a football player and an airborne ranger.

I wouldn't call him a fitness type because that would sort of mean he does it as a hobby, fornhim he just does it and dosent think much of it, just gets up early and gets it done daily.

In October we were hunting elk in northern New Mexico and he was having absolutely no trouble keeping up with me and he had no trouble hiking 10 miles out with 100+lbs of meat in his backpack.

I could try to video him next time I'm home I suppose. I wouldn't really call him a fitness type but he runs and lifts daily. There's been a barbell and a bunch of plates in the garage for as long as I can remember and he hasn't missed a day of running in an insanely long time...like 20 years. He was a football player and an airborne ranger.

I wouldn't call him a fitness type because that would sort of mean he does it as a hobby, fornhim he just does it and dosent think much of it, just gets up early and gets it done daily.

In October we were hunting elk in northern New Mexico and he was having absolutely no trouble keeping up with me and he had no trouble hiking 10 miles out with 100+lbs of meat in his backpack.

so he is a freak. your dad has been working out for 40 years in a row everyday, didn´t exactly prove a point with this in this thread

Making weight for a fight is definitely gay.

Shirtless sherdog all day.

Back