How tall & Heavy are you ?

Lol I love that the only guy liking some of the dude's replies to me is ironfucker's new account.

I am 175 cm 75 kg.

Not much body fat. Almost ripped

He is a multimilionaire and the best rapper in Germany (imo ofc) you should admire him. His label has 3 number 1 artists, whose albums go 1, one top 5 and one who was just #18. His label has 3 out of my 4 favorite German Rappers.

And it´s a independent label, so he get´s whatever % he negotiated with the distribution compay, I´m asuming 80% from phisical sales, and all the money from everything else. Set for life. Getting richer daily.

I am 6 ft 1 and 170 lbs.

It´s an mma forum. what does F13 mean ? You made it something that it´s not. MMA is always the core of sherdog, I see no strength articles on the homepage, just mma.
F13 is the subforum you are in. Before they changed the Sherdog adresses, it was sherdog.net/forums/f13. The Strength and Conditioning forum has nothing to do with MMA. The Mods have been very clear about this.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/strength-conditioning-discussion.13/

Compresion on the spine. Cause 400 pounds is a lot. Even 200 pounds has injured many man. Cause every good deadlifter you have known has probably at least once injured himself.

LOL, don't know how I'm not a cripple then. I've deadlifted 500 lbs and never injured myself doing so. Jim must not be able to stand upright now, considering he's deadlifted 665 last I heard.

By what standards do you decide that ? I´d say 270 pounds.
You've got to be kidding right? 270 is strong? My grandfather could pull more than that. I pulled more than that my first time in a weight room as a teenager, and I was nothing special, just a wiry little kid.

F13 is the subforum you are in. Before they changed the Sherdog adresses, it was sherdog.net/forums/f13. The Strength and Conditioning forum has nothing to do with MMA. The Mods have been very clear about this.

LOL, don't know how I'm not a cripple then. I've deadlifted 500 lbs and never injured myself doing so. Jim must not be able to stand upright now, considering he's deadlifted 665 last I heard.

You've got to be kidding right? 270 is strong? My grandfather could pull more than that. I pulled more than that my first time in a weight room as a teenager, and I was nothing special, just a wiry little kid.

685! It's already bad enough for a dude my size, don't short change it even more lol.

video of your granpa deadlifting 270

just cause you aren´t crippled by 500 doesn´t mean people don´t get injured deadlifting

Lol I love that the only guy liking some of the dude's replies to me is ironfucker's new account.

get a life, thinking bout who is who, like do you not got any real life friends that you gotta figure out which person is who on a internet forum.

brow

video of your granpa deadlifting 270

just cause you aren´t crippled by 500 doesn´t mean people don´t get injured deadlifting

People can get injured doing anything, numb nuts.

Multi quote dude.

We get it, you got to get that post count up.

Multi quote dude.

We get it, you got to get that post count up.

multiquote is within my skills, haven´t figured it out yet, actually did, just quicker to just reply, I don´t care bout my post count, next month I´ll be working a different position and have 10 posts the entire month, if I even log in again.

chances are high doing heavy deadlifts compared to everyday activities. numb nuts

If I wanted my comeback I would've wiped it off your grandma's chin.

multiquote is within my skills, haven´t figured it out yet, actually did, just quicker to just reply, I don´t care bout my post count, next month I´ll be working a different position and have 10 posts the entire month, if I even log in again.

God bless that McDonald's

Back