How tall & Heavy are you ?

multiquote is within my skills, haven´t figured it out yet, actually did, just quicker to just reply, I don´t care bout my post count, next month I´ll be working a different position and have 10 posts the entire month, if I even log in again.
Can't wait

I got it off my chest

stop reading my posts if you hate me, bro

like you had to read it all to get to that part lmao

seriously

I´m stuck at work, what´s your excusse ?

least I´m being honest bout my intentions
been stuck at work for 10 years being bitter about something someone said to you on a forum? lol

I´m not competing.

Yes it will make a difference, of course. UFC fighters care about 3 pounds, is a issue for them. WW or MW or LHW makes a difference.

That's because when you're really lean, 3 LBS's is a big fucking deal. If you're at 20% BF, it ain't shit.

The point is a 400# Deadlift/ 350# squat is weak.

So, you're saying weak people are weak? Yeah, I guess so.

I don't know what the fuck people you lift with, but a grown man not able to deadlift 4 plates is weak.

Sure they can. I know lots of guys who don't lift, that could easily pull 4 bills on their first attempt. Hell I know for sure my Dad could still pull it off and he hasn't been in a gym for 20 years.

Yes, again 400# deadlift is weak. Any able-bodied high school boy who puts in a year in the weight room should be pulling 400.

At what body weight are those lifts done? 400 lbs = 182 kg. Are you telling me that anyone should be able to pull that, when most people are 70-85 kg ? (actually probably lower than that on a global scale). If I'm 90 kg and pull 2x bw, I'm weak?

Are you crazy? Or maybe you spend too much time in the gym and actually forgot how strong you can be when you don't lift regularly.

At what body weight are those lifts done?

My first 405 lb pull was at 165 lb bodyweight in high school after 7-8 months of bro lifting. I certainly wasn't anything special, and it shouldn't be difficult for most healthy, adult males to reach those numbers in a short amount of time lifting.

400 lbs = 182 kg. Are you telling me that anyone should be able to pull that, when most people are 70-85 kg ? (actually probably lower than that on a global scale).

Again any able-bodied, healthy adult make should be able to pull 400 if they put in a bit of time training. I'm not expecting everyone to be able to do it. There are lots of weak people in the world.

If I'm 90 kg and pull 2x bw, I'm weak?
If I was 90 KG and couldn't pull over 182 KG, I'd consider myself weak.

Are you crazy? Or maybe you spend too much time in the gym and actually forgot how strong you can be when you don't lift regularly.
I don't actually spend anytime in the gym anymore. I would consider myself weak.

I took a few years off from lifting from about 2004-2009 when I had several shoulder dislocations. When I started deadlifting again, my first pull was 350. Then I didn't lift again for about 6 months, came back and lifted 405 on my first deadlift attempt back lifting.

Last edited:
At what body weight are those lifts done? 400 lbs = 182 kg. Are you telling me that anyone should be able to pull that, when most people are 70-85 kg ? (actually probably lower than that on a global scale). If I'm 90 kg and pull 2x bw, I'm weak?

Sort of. 2x bodyweight deadlift isn't something to brag about

both in a gym and on sherdog not realizing half the shit here is made up lol , and generally hanging with the strong crowd you start feeling weak and fail torealize the world is not like your hardcore gym, happened to me too, also when you follow bunch of ripped juiced bodybuilders then look at yourself like wtf why am I not making any improvements, brainwash and perspective

plus people lie here A LOT

and on the internet period, OBVIOUSLY

plus people lie here A LOT

It is pretty suspicious. I've always thought that the training logs were fake. They build them up for years posting non existent workouts, gain trust, wait until the time is just right & then hit unrealistic numbers like a 400lb deadlift.

It is pretty suspicious. I've always thought that the training logs were fake. They build them up for years posting non existent workouts, gain trust, wait until the time is just right & then hit unrealistic numbers like a 400lb deadlift.

if they had any type of confidence they´d be on instagram and facebook where the world can see their face and lift and not anonymous on sherdog

right now I can deadlift maybe 225, bench press maybe 215-225 and squat maybe 185, 1 rep max

I´m challenging you to a real fight, accept or are you a punk ?

I´m knocking your teeth out
Sure thing broheim. Can you make it to the US? Can you get a license?

let me see the videos of you since you have been posting for 10 years, the fighting (sparring at least) and lifting videos
Both have been posted on here, and I'm sure can be found in my log on here.

wait Imma check what you look like yes I can get a license why not, let´s see if you look like someone I can crush

man I´m not gonna scrool trough 15 pages, post a link to the sites with the videos, if they exist, outside of your head, then Imma decide if I can crush you and make you cry

Back