Relationship How many women at a time???

I want to see if he is legit that big. It seems everyone is huge on sherdog.

I want to call out a liar. If he is big a simple emailed pic to my email will be proof enough and if he is big I will tell anyone here he isnt lying.

Tell should everyone I'm lying if you feel compelled to. This is a karate forum that I use to chat shit and blow off steam. It is doubtful I'll ever meet any of you in real life anyway.

Woman in the OP sounds extremely naive. Of course a large number men have more than one thing going when they're single. Hell, a good number still have more than one thing going when they're not.

I could go on all day about women being naive, but I don't really need to, we men here already know, but I will a little bit. It isn't a slight against any women reading this, it's admirable that you want to believe that there are so many good men out there, who only want to be with you and would never think of being with another. But here's a secret, women of Sherdog: single men aged 15-death see an attractive woman and at the very least size her up upon sight. It's basically instantaneous. And, I'd be bold enough to say that this is true of a lot of married men too, but married men won't necessarily make a play for her (obviously, bc we know there are a large number of divorces due to cheating, a number of married men still do). An unmarried man, whether he is dating you or not, is very likely to talk to another woman if you haven't been dating for very long, and many are also fucking other women. It's just the nature of man. If there is no solid commitment there, odds are that you're one of several. If that is untrue, well, like OP stated, the guy is probably not worth a damn. Men with things going for themselves have options, so give him a reason to cuts ties with anybody else.

To a degree this is probably all true of single women though, I concede. People are just whores.

I'm having a discussion...it got heated but not for me lol...with a female friend and the topic of the conversation is how many women do men talk to at once when they are single? She thinks most good men talk to one at a time.
{<jordan}
When I met my wife I easily had 7-10 going on at once. I trimmed that down to only my wife after a few dates with her and now I don't have any other than her obviously.

I tried to help this girl see men for what they are, but she's foolish like many women. No man worth anything has one woman at a time when they are single.

How many women do you tend to talk to at the same time when you are single?
<{yearp}>

For the purposes of cultivating a relationship? One at a time.

If I genuinely like someone (with the intent of dating), I tend to develop blinders and focus my attention solely on them. Truth be told, it's almost as if I stop noticing other girls.

It's for this reason that I hated online dating - talking and going out with several girls at once (and knowing they were talking to other guys) caused too much anxiety.

Preferably one, usually none, but twice once.

This is the ramblings of a man that gets it lol.
Impossibly specific question deserved a kinda detailed delirious essay
<NoneOfMy>

Thought also that whatsapp deserved the praise, shit is just too good for these things

it always seems to come in waves.

When it's available it seems like I'm drowning in options.

then other times it's drier than the sahara.

I always tried to be a one girl at a time kind of guy but it seems like people, in general, stopped doing that
when smart phones became ubiquitous.

Then again I was late to the cell phone game so that would probably explain things.

When I was in my early 20s I’d probably be talking to 3-4 at some points but I can’t say i was ever actively sleeping with more than one

I’m single now at 33 and I lazily message a couple of girls but can’t even be bothered to see them lately

That's bullshit, a gentleman never asks or tells.

I've been with my wife now since 2000 and I've never come close to asking anything about her other relationships. She's never brought up mine either. There is us forever and that's it.

Sorry, dude, but that sounds like a cope.

If you know your girl had a low or zero body count, you wouldn't be scared to ask.

If you *genuinely* didn't care that she had a high body count, then you wouldn't be scared to ask.

When I was in my early 20s I’d probably be talking to 3-4 at some points but I can’t say i was ever actively sleeping with more than one

I’m single now at 33 and I lazily message a couple of girls but can’t even be bothered to see them lately
you might not see it now but you are in the prime position.

most of these sort of braggy pants threads are made by guys that are tied down in a relationship with limited mobility as a result so they are just bragging about the glory days.

the truth is once you've dated for a while you start to realize that it's a lot of energy, and when it's too many chicks, a fucking headache too. you may or may not have been through a long term relationship or two and seen how that plays out when it ends so you can see why guys stay in these long term things.

The truth is though you're in the ideal position because you don't have a ball and chain weighing you down and you are passed the idealistic playing the field waisting time phase.

which means you can persue a passion, tottally and fully, the thing these tied down guys, for the most part, cannot.

They just idealize the process of becoming wrangled into the herd as a sort of collective sour grapes towards those that dare say, fuck the bullshit and chase greatness.

maintaining 4-7 relationships with chicks isn't greatness it's a fucking headache there's a reason prostitutes exist.

Dont you men ever get tired of lying? Most of you lie and wont post your real names or face.

I posted my face once here and then quickly deleted it because I don't want random dudes on here recognizing me in real life lol.

Also, I just skimmed a page or two on this thread, but nothing seems that crazy. Perhaps it's because I'm from NYC, but high body counts aren't that surprising to me. I know too many people who lost their V-card at 11, girls who got pregnant at like 13, and 100+ body counts due to crazy college adventures.

Seriously, based on how my shallow my generation is, a user saying they have a legitimately happy relationship/marriage would be the bigger shocker <45>I know way too many Millennials and Zoomers who have endless threesome stories but are really scared about dying alone :confused:

I posted my face once here and then quickly deleted it because I don't want random dudes on here recognizing me in real life lol.

Also, I just skimmed a page or two on this thread, but nothing seems that crazy. Perhaps it's because I'm from NYC, but high body counts aren't that surprising to me. I know too many people who lost their V-card at 11, girls who got pregnant at like 13, and 100+ body counts due to crazy college adventures.

Seriously, based on how my shallow my generation is, a user saying they have a legitimately happy relationship/marriage would be the bigger shocker <45>I know way too many Millennials and Zoomers who have endless threesome stories but are really scared about dying alone :confused:

I am young to. Womens body counts can be high but so many more men than in recent history are virgins and effectively incel. I have seen it and do see it

Also I read some studies saying even females are having less partners on average during university years than before. I would imagine due to them becoming pickier

Sorry, dude, but that sounds like a cope.

If you know your girl had a low or zero body count, you wouldn't be scared to ask.

If you *genuinely* didn't care that she had a high body count, then you wouldn't be scared to ask.

Guy in mid twenties telling guy in near 50s relationship stuff

Kinda hilarious

Like saying here goes

"Dont try to teach your dad how to fuck"

Guy in mid twenties telling guy in near 50s relationship stuff

Kinda hilarious

Like saying here goes

"Dont try to teach your dad how to fuck"

Hard disagree to you too, dude.

What he's doing screams cope to me regardless of age or gender. I'd say the same if he was 25 and I was 55. Or if I was 55 and he was 85.

As a jacked 6,5 Adonis, I think I speak for all of us that we do not talk to women. We simply slay them after they beg for us to be with them and they leave knowing that was the best sex they ever had and will have.

I usually prematurely ejaculate on their feet and then beg them to never leave me again.

Works for me every time, about 50% of the time........as long as I first chain them up before the roofies wear off.
The 50% times it failed was when she gnawed her own leg off and escaped.

<Fedor23>

Back