Relationship How many women at a time???

I guarantee you that any half way decent looking woman is having double digit numbers of conversations with men too, regardless of her status.

Sorry, dude, but that sounds like a cope.

If you know your girl had a low or zero body count, you wouldn't be scared to ask.

If you *genuinely* didn't care that she had a high body count, then you wouldn't be scared to ask.

I can see how it might seem so.

I know she doesn't, I knew her since we were kids. I know it's some, same as me. Honestly, it has never occurred to me to ask her about her relationships before me. That's her private space, nothing to do with me. Like my relationships prior are none of her business.

But what if she did? We've been together two decades, faithful, built a family. How could something as meaningless as how many people she slept with matter?

I can see how it might seem so.

I know she doesn't, I knew her since we were kids. I know it's some, same as me. Honestly, it has never occurred to me to ask her about her relationships before me. That's her private space, nothing to do with me. Like my relationships prior are none of her business.

But what if she did? We've been together two decades, faithful, built a family. How could something as meaningless as how many people she slept with matter?

Thanks for the genuine response :)

This is one of those things where we're gonna have to agree to disagree since we have two very different personalities. *I* wanted to be my wife's first kiss and partner, since that meant a lot to me. It's perfectly fine if that doesn't matter to you. And honestly, I'm a bit jealous since you're probably a better man that I for not caring about such things haha.

That's her private space, nothing to do with me. Like my relationships prior are none of her business.

Where I do have to disagree more forcefully is with this. For me, there is no such thing as a private space in a relationship. I have zero filter with my words and thoughts with my wife. As in, every part of my mind and past is for her to know, and vice-versa. It's also why I hate this modern idea that a husband and wife can't freely go through each other's phones whenever they want.

I personally see no reason to be in a relationship if I want private space. However, like I said, I'm clearly very different from you personality-wise. Neither of us are right or wrong. We're just too different here haha.

Talking to 4-5 max, but that's just saying enough to keep them sweet. But i dont think i could physically see more than 2 at a time, it's just way too much time, energy and... money lol

Sorry, dude, but that sounds like a cope.

If you know your girl had a low or zero body count, you wouldn't be scared to ask.

If you *genuinely* didn't care that she had a high body count, then you wouldn't be scared to ask.

SAVAGE

But the TRUTH!!

giphy.gif

SAVAGE

But the TRUTH!!

giphy.gif

Lol. Eh, I have nothing but respect for @Phlog for his sincere response. Like I told him, *I* personally couldn't have a relationship where some topics are private, but if he prefers that, then more power to him. If I suddenly wanted privacy, then I'd be coping, so there is a bit of projection on my end haha.

What does annoy me is @Cole train claiming that Phlog is off-limits in this topic due to being older than me. I clearly prefer a relationship that is different from the one Phlog has, so age = wisdom doesn't apply here since we have different goals. Age only means something if it pertains to what the younger person wants. A young sprinter wouldn't go to an older marathon runner, would he?

Lol. Eh, I have nothing but respect for @Phlog for his sincere response. Like I told him, *I* personally couldn't have a relationship where some topics are private, but if he prefers that, then more power to him. If I suddenly wanted privacy, then I'd be coping, so there is a bit of projection on my end haha.

What does annoy me is @Cole train claiming that Phlog is off-limits in this topic due to being older than me. I clearly prefer a relationship that is different from the one Phlog has, so age = wisdom doesn't apply here since we have different goals. Age only means something if it pertains to what the younger person wants. A young sprinter wouldn't go to an older marathon runner, would he?

Older men here are largelly clueless to modern dating as they dont understand technology and how it has changed and made the game more shallow.

A lot of them will also be getting divorced and cucked as this culture spreads and gets into the minds of older women.

Also most older men alive today are part of the failed generations that led us to the point. Boomers and Gen X have been terrible and gave us terrible politicians, and presidents

Older men here are largelly clueless to modern dating as they dont understand technology and how it has changed and made the game more shallow.

A lot of them will also be getting divorced and cucked as this culture spreads and gets into the minds of older women.

Also most older men alive today are part of the failed generations that led us to the point. Boomers and Gen X have been terrible and gave us terrible politicians, and presidents

made the game more shallow.

Nah, it's ALWAYS been shallow.

Before, guys were judged on how much money they made. That's shallow af. Now, it's a combo of money, looks, height and many other things. Same shit, different day. It's why I despise modern dating culture and stopped caring about it early on. It's as soulless as the Indian arranged marriage system. I hate them both.

Nah, it's ALWAYS been shallow.

Before, guys were judged on how much money they made. That's shallow af. Now, it's a combo of money, looks, height and many other things. Same shit, different day. It's why I despise modern dating culture and stopped caring about it early on. It's as soulless as the Indian arranged marriage system. I hate them both.
I think it is worse today. Just by factor of ability of woman to easily find a man 100km or more or 30km away who surpasses men in her social circle or school etc. Society will become more gattaca like. Back then men also didnt need as much money as women made less or didnt work, now a days women have their own money so they dont really look for betabuxes or care about money unless it is a significant amount

I guarantee you that any half way decent looking woman is having double digit numbers of conversations with men too, regardless of her status.

100% but they are usually hypocrites and pretend they just have male friends lol.

There's a lot of truth to your post. However, ideally, girls make your life easier, not harder.

When my dad was in pharmacy school, my mom made all the money to support him and I. And when he started his own business, he wasn't scared since he knew he could count on her in case he lost everything.

Hell, having my fiancee at the time living with me in pharmacy school was awesome since she did 90% of the chores. She even would bring me meals when I had to study long hours for finals.

Unfortunately, most relationships are balls and chains, but good ones are just nitrous fuel which propels you father.
sure, you can just use women the way your dad did your mother then part ways with them but the women will or should only really sacrifice like that as a long term investment. Which means in order to play that game you have to Con them. We have a term for that in english it's called being a conman.

playing the field ensures that no one woman, or person, or whatever fully has control over you. So where by placing yourself in a position of abundance your sense of self is less likely to be compromised because you aren't dependent on any one woman.

what i was getting at in my last post was more to allow that guy to see his own situation positively.

A lot of guys that are settled into a relationship and a job and have security get their power fix by casting themselves, as a comfortable member of the herd, as being in the know at the implied expense of someone not like them or in a different position as them. it's really just a sneaky dig at other people utilizing an emperor wears no clothes rhetorical scenario.

sure, you can just use women the way your dad did your mother then part ways with them but the women will or should only really sacrifice like that as a long term investment. Which means in order to play that game you have to Con them. We have a term for that in english it's called being a conman.

playing the field ensures that no one woman, or person, or whatever fully has control over you. So where by placing yourself in a position of abundance your sense of self is less likely to be compromised because you aren't dependent on any one woman.

what i was getting at in my last post was more to allow that guy to see his own situation positively.

A lot of guys that are settled into a relationship and a job and have security get their power fix by casting themselves, as a comfortable member of the herd, as being in the know at the implied expense of someone not like them or in a different position as them. it's really just a sneaky dig at other people utilizing an emperor wears no clothes rhetorical scenario.

Abundance correlates though to spoiled mentality and rising divorce rates

Think about it

People feel they are too special, dont need compromise and they can easily recall a superior dick or set of boobs so they just move on

The amount of time and effort it takes to date, text, make plans with 10 women at the same time is not worth what you get out of it.

You would have all your time consumed by trying to keep up with multiple relationships and conversations, it's a headache trying to come up with funny/intresting shit to say in texts 10x over.

Just hire a prostitute, you'll realise the vagene you've spent so much time and effort chasing is only worth a few bucks.

As soon as you experience the post nut clarity you'll realise how overrated and not worth the effort those 10 chicks are.

Imagine you invest that time and effort into something you care about, how much better would your life be?

Always been a 1 woman at a time guy. I was 19 when I started dating my wife, so only had a couple I'd consider girlfriends before her.

Thanks for the genuine response :)

This is one of those things where we're gonna have to agree to disagree since we have two very different personalities. *I* wanted to be my wife's first kiss and partner, since that meant a lot to me. It's perfectly fine if that doesn't matter to you. And honestly, I'm a bit jealous since you're probably a better man that I for not caring about such things haha.

Where I do have to disagree more forcefully is with this. For me, there is no such thing as a private space in a relationship. I have zero filter with my words and thoughts with my wife. As in, every part of my mind and past is for her to know, and vice-versa. It's also why I hate this modern idea that a husband and wife can't freely go through each other's phones whenever they want.

I personally see no reason to be in a relationship if I want private space. However, like I said, I'm clearly very different from you personality-wise. Neither of us are right or wrong. We're just too different here haha.

Do you install your toilet in your living room? If you fantasise about another woman do you tell your significant other? If you don't like your ladies pointy elbows and you know she's sensitive about em do you bring it up anyway? Not looking through her phone is a matter of trust, I think.

I suspect there are some things you keep private, but I appreciate that's my predispositions showing. Agreed it's probably all difference.

I think it is worse today. Just by factor of ability of woman to easily find a man 100km or more or 30km away who surpasses men in her social circle or school etc. Society will become more gattaca like. Back then men also didnt need as much money as women made less or didnt work, now a days women have their own money so they dont really look for betabuxes or care about money unless it is a significant amount

I'm Gen X bud, not one of the greatest generation! Women were making more than men in their 20s - 30s and part of the workforce by the time I reached my majority. We invented internet dating and social media, I was hooking up with girls from chat rooms in the 90's.

Now that's not to say things haven't changed, but to say they've changed drastically is the same old shit written for thousands of years. In the time of Caesar they were writing about the youth of the day wearing woman's togas and make up.

Your mistake is yours, you just blame it on society so as to disassociate yourself from the blame and to protect your ego.

Back