Relationship How many women at a time???

My number was 2 or 3 but I reckon that the media is way above that. Usually there would be 1 girl I really liked and others that I thought it might work.

Women are scary to sherdoggers….. we awkwardly stare at them until they are so uncomfortable they either get the manager or they leave

I'm having a discussion...it got heated but not for me lol...with a female friend and the topic of the conversation is how many women do men talk to at once when they are single? She thinks most good men talk to one at a time.
{<jordan}
When I met my wife I easily had 7-10 going on at once. I trimmed that down to only my wife after a few dates with her and now I don't have any other than her obviously.

I tried to help this girl see men for what they are, but she's foolish like many women. No man worth anything has one woman at a time when they are single.

How many women do you tend to talk to at the same time when you are single?
<{yearp}>

If I'm single? As many as I can. I try to get a nice rotation going so I can always have someone to call and bang when I need to release the beast. When I meet my wife I wasn't really talking to anyone though. One girl got pregnant and then lost it and we stopped talking. Although she tried playing some game with me after that and I was talking to my wife so I cut it off. Another girl left for rehab and another one left to cali with some dude. So it kind of worked out for the best because we started talking pretty much right after that happened.

Even one woman is exhausting for me. Most I ever juggled was probably only 2. The ladies always want more out of it than I do. I make it clear that I'm just in it for sex and they always catch the feels.

I try being a douchebag too to help prevent this from happening but I feel like it makes them like me more. Maybe I should try being nice?
lmao I got a girl to ghost me by doing this.

Back