How many miles do you live from the city where you were born?

sweetviolenturg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I borrowed this from elsewhere because I thought it was a pretty interesting question. Have most of us remained in the same area where we were born or have most of us moved away? So, I'll get things started by stating that I was born in Buffalo, NY & I now live in Sedona, AZ which is a distance of precisely 2,131.8 miles.
What about the rest of you?

all the details u never wanted
B8weEJo.png

I was born in Kowloon Hong Kong, and I live in the UK, so about 6 thousand miles.

I borrowed this from elsewhere because I thought it was a pretty interesting question. Have most of us remained in the same area where we were born or have most of us moved away? So, I'll get things started by stating that I was born in Buffalo, NY & I now live in Sedona, AZ which is a distance of precisely 2,131.8 miles.
What about the rest of you?
Didn't you move like 1 or 2 years ago? I think that was your thread. How'd it go?

I live across the planet, in my case.

12,452km or 7,793mi

Didn't you move like 1 or 2 years ago? I think that was your thread. How'd it go?

I live across the planet, in my case.

Yeah, it will be a year ago on July 17. And it's gone great. Thanks for asking.

I was born in Kowloon Hong Kong, and I live in the UK, so about 6 thousand miles.

Have your ever been in the Kowloon walled city??
Always wanted to know what life was like in there.

Have your ever been in the Kowloon walled city??
Always wanted to know what life was like in there.

Yes I made a post about it not long ago in the Kowloon Walled City thread. It was quite dangerous for westerners there but you could visit the outer rim of the walled city and the locals used to make a bit of cash charging for pictures. Here I am about 1980 looking sharp af.

6 - clMeML4.jpg

bonus picture, here is me and my mum at a snake temple in Thailand about 81, Our families final holiday tour of Asia before we went back to live in the UK.
16 - nMaSnzz.jpg

261.87 miles. Definitely still too close to Scarborough.

5,033 miles.

My wife however, lives like 5 miles from where she was born.

8, 403 miles. Pittsburgh & Makati.
Not a Steelers fan & I hate traffic.

Last edited:
Back