How many miles do you live from the city where you were born?

Funny enough, I'm about 2 miles from where the hospital that I was born in still stood. The building is gone now because they built a massive brand new campus a few blocks up the street.

Had this thread happened a year ago, I would have been about 2,300 miles from where I was born.

where's the fried chicken better?
Louisville. Royals
713-C8-C5-B-5-DCB-450-D-A6-D3-DEB5-C0-D47-A55.jpg

Or Strouds in Kansas City
images

Last edited:
Currently 55 miles, but I have lived as far away as 2500 miles away.

2,497.8 miles

Born in Indiana and currently living in Oregon

I borrowed this from elsewhere because I thought it was a pretty interesting question. Have most of us remained in the same area where we were born or have most of us moved away? So, I'll get things started by stating that I was born in Buffalo, NY & I now live in Sedona, AZ which is a distance of precisely 2,131.8 miles.
What about the rest of you?
Have we discussed that I’m a Bills fan before?

I was born in Germany, bugger knows how far away that is.

About 2100 miles

I've never lived more than 20 miles from where I was born

I can be at the hospital I was born at in less than 30 minutes.

0 miles.

Have we discussed that I’m a Bills fan before?

I was born in Germany, bugger knows how far away that is.

You're a Bills fan? That's awesome! No, it's not come up in conversation before now. How did that come about?
I thought that those from the UK didn't really care for American football? And the Bills isn't a team that I would expect someone from the UK to take an interest in. I love it though.

Do you get to see many games? Back when my wife & I were first making our decision about where to move to from Buffalo ( our original plan was to go back to her native Orange County, either the city of Orange or Newport Beach, but then her dad had his stroke & we chose Arizona in order to take care of him ) I told her that I wouldn't go unless I could get Direct TV so that I could subscribe to their NFL Sunday Ticket. Which would ensure that I wouldn't miss any Bills games. Of course, I was only joking but that's the first thing that I did after moving in was to order it. LOL.

You're a Bills fan? That's awesome! No, it's not come up in conversation before now. How did that come about?
I thought that those from the UK didn't really care for American football? And the Bills isn't a team that I would expect someone from the UK to take an interest in. I love it though.

Do you get to see many games? Back when my wife & I were first making our decision about where to move to from Buffalo ( our original plan was to go back to her native Orange County, either the city of Orange or Newport Beach, but then her dad had his stroke & we chose Arizona in order to take care of him ) I told her that I wouldn't go unless I could get Direct TV so that I could subscribe to their NFL Sunday Ticket. Which would ensure that I wouldn't miss any Bills games. Of course, I was only joking but that's the first thing that I did after moving in was to order it. LOL.
Haha when I first moved to the US two of my friends were Bills fans and we used to go to a Bills bar in Norfolk so it was just how it went that they’re my team for life now. Only been to see us once when Redskins knocked us out a few years ago but they’re stuck with me now. Once I decide on a team, through thick and thin...even though we’re pretty thin

Back