How many miles do you live from the city where you were born?

Oh yeah? That's very cool.
The only games we missed were ones in January in Buffalo a couple times. One was the last week of the season a few years back. Glad we didn't go because not only was the game meaningless, there was a crazy blizzard.

Yes I made a post about it not long ago in the Kowloon Walled City thread. It was quite dangerous for westerners there but you could visit the outer rim of the walled city and the locals used to make a bit of cash charging for pictures. Here I am about 1980 looking sharp af.

View attachment 779350

bonus picture, here is me and my mum at a snake temple in Thailand about 81, Our families final holiday tour of Asia before we went back to live in the UK.
View attachment 779351

Save the dick pic, this is getting too personal.

300-400

Oregon ftw, can’t smoke, but I can still grow. Wtf?

I borrowed this from elsewhere because I thought it was a pretty interesting question. Have most of us remained in the same area where we were born or have most of us moved away? So, I'll get things started by stating that I was born in Buffalo, NY & I now live in Sedona, AZ which is a distance of precisely 2,131.8 miles.
What about the rest of you?
The city I live in now (Cambridge) borders the city I was born in (Boston). However, in the past I've lived about 400 miles (DC area) and 1500 miles (South Florida) from where I was born.

The only games we missed were ones in January in Buffalo a couple times. One was the last week of the season a few years back. Glad we didn't go because not only was the game meaningless, there was a crazy blizzard.

Yeah, I remember that game. Wasn't it on Christmas Day & the Bills won?

Damn, that was just a few days before my oldest daughter moved across the country to Long Beach. Times flies.

Still live in the same state but 550 miles away from the town I was born. Towns are similar on size(pop. 5000) but far different climates and cultures.

data=9b9on91ySIUiIqumdQuAafvuzIssjOrgEqiIhnAWbkI0FeowoLNtykJl3IstjikQVVpRGRpz4Gu0CBmJ55-cgubMgwJgblJeoCuFFzuYMTrkRh6yiagFFeBr4NbJ45cwIIfFPK8ZmQvKVBX0bwZNdJZMLPByCix4C9fDTs3FBMbG4-Ll2fKWC_Ab0YZ5K1kflW7ZkbRHuSqwYHe_3Ug0A7v2dVCqxckDeUqKHQz9NWzgr_quPqar47kkxxGRcTEqZ8r61E_qjwC06zV1QjJhahHNhuvnhL4L03muMcu5S-sIUQSELETwA0TxTKao
8336 km according to google.

Last edited:
Looks like someone need check their privilege! Come slum it in mid city for once!

yeah its good to be white, people come up and give me the deeds to their houses all the time, i never need money, everything is free for us white devils
(i was gonna say supremacists, but u never know when a sensitive mod may take it seriously)

Born on Long Island, currently in shitty ass Houston. 1690 miles, hopefully more if I can move out west again soon.

About 22 miles but it's a pretty big difference from my Jersey childhood suburb to NYC.

Back