Crime Four LEOs dead and Four Injured in Charlotte, NC Shooting. Suspect dead.

This was a colossal fuck up. Serving warrants is probably the most dangerous thing law enforcement does. Not sure why they don't try catch him in traffic

Wondering if this will end up being a friendly fire situation. I just don't think you could put that many lethal shots on several different people while taking fire yourself
It could be they didn't take account of the risk of there being a second shooter. They are/were police, not soldiers, and even soldiers make this mistake. One or more of your guys are hit and rolling around going "Ahhh! Help!", but you mustn't come out of cover to go and help until it's safe (as safe as possible).

Don't know yet, although I don't have infinite time for searching. Judging by the fact they sent a large, multi-agency team under the US Marshals, and by the suspects' reaction, he/they might be/have already been pretty serious wrongdoers.
Which begs the question . . . why was he not still in jail?

Got damn, what a piece of shit thing to say after a tragedy like this. I used to love King's work and I've probably read over 30 of his books. What a disappointment he turned into such an asshole.
Stephen King has always been a pussy in real life...but he was a great author and some of his books are my favorite when it comes to horror next to Clive Barker.

Being a cop is fucking rough. I don't envy their job. Literally you never know who is going to be a psycho that will shoot at you.. could be the guy you pull over on the highway, the guy you are talking to in the parking lot, or the guy you are serving a warrant to. You never know. Pretty crazy job. I do not envy them.

Being a cop is fucking rough. I don't envy their job. Literally you never know who is going to be a psycho that will shoot at you.. could be the guy you pull over on the highway, the guy you are talking to in the parking lot, or the guy you are serving a warrant to. You never know. Pretty crazy job. I do not envy them.
- This. Beside that myou get retards feed hip-hop, that also hate cops while pretending they're gangsters from their gated mansions!

It could be they didn't take account of the risk of there being a second shooter. They are/were police, not soldiers, and even soldiers make this mistake. One or more of your guys are hit and rolling around going "Ahhh! Help!", but you mustn't come out of cover to go and help until it's safe (as safe as possible).
- Maybe is so rare they donht even account to that. It's rare even there!

These 2 will become heroes in the hood for generations to come

Damn, that sucks.

I cannot understand, at all, the motivation to have a shoot out like that. You are never, ever winning.

Rest in Peace to those lives needlessly lost, which in this instance is all except for one.

Could be any one of several factors, or a combination of them. Mental illness, drug abuse or just so nihilistic a world view that even death is preferrable to going back to jail, as long as he can take some cops with him.

Whatever his motivations, I'm glad the piece of shit is dead. At least he can't hurt anyone else.

RIP the fallen officers. My condolences to their families and friends.

It sounds like they walked into a trap. RIP LEO's... what a terrible event.

I always wonder about going up against bad guys in their dens where they will be most prepared. Why not snatch them in the streets by surprise? Meh... I'm no LEO, but it seems safer with a bit of planning. Perhaps they don't have that kind of time with their case loads.

Interested to find out more about this. You'd think anyone else would try to escape or surrender after seeing their buddy get blasted in the yard.
From what I heard it was a woman and 17 year old male in the house. Maybe the perps wife and kid?

Surveillance of the suspect. Hit them away from the home as they exit a vehicle. Then roll back for the search warrant portion.

Never a fan of hitting people on their own turf. For exactly these types of situations

Yeah, going through a door is always risky. There was a case a few years back when the FBI were serving an arrest warrent on a serial peadophile. He saw them coming and as soon as they knocked on his door, he opened up through it with his rifle. Two agents died, IIRC. The shit-bag then eat his own gun.

When I see shit like this I always wonder what the "TRY AND TAKE EM" crowd thinks would happen if the government actually wanted to take their guns. Doesn't matter how many guns and how much ammo you have, you are going to lose.

When I see shit like this I always wonder what the "TRY AND TAKE EM" crowd thinks would happen if the government actually wanted to take their guns. Doesn't matter how many guns and how much ammo you have, you are going to lose.
{<jordan}

Going after criminals is slightly different than expecting LEOs to target those of us gun owners who have done nothing wrong other than exercise our right to own a firearm.

Last edited:
Stephen King has always been a pussy in real life...but he was a great author and some of his books are my favorite when it comes to horror next to Clive Barker.

Life was better before Social Media allowed direct access to celebrities. Just becasue they're ultra-talented in entertainment... doesn't mean they not a retarded as the rest of us on other topics.

No one care about the author's or hollywood's politics. You either liked their work or you didn't.

He should stick to writing underage gangbang scenes and ruining his best series with harry potter references
- I got he was talking about the guns and not celebrating the deads.
But isnt like criminals need legal guns. But as i said, pretty weird. That doesnt happen frequent even on the crime hidden states here.

Yeah, going through a door is always risky. There was a case a few years back when the FBI were serving an arrest warrent on a serial peadophile. He saw them coming and as soon as they knocked on his door, he opened up through it with his rifle. Two agents died, IIRC. The shit-bag then eat his own gun.
People under investigation for paedophilia/exposed as paedophiles have a very high suicide rate.

A recent systematic review of child sexual abuse offenders, including child sexual exploitation material offenders, identified a potential suicide risk as high as 100 times the general public in this population, though it found that risk estimates varied widely and that additional research was needed (Key et al., 2021).
It's a religion. The more people contradict and disprove their narrative, for whatever interesting psychological reason, the stronger it becomes. The 'Government fears an armed population' etc. stuff didn't even make it out of the 18th Century, check out the Whiskey Rebellion anyone who is unfamiliar.

Back