How many miles do you live from the city where you were born?

Same city. Zero miles. 5 minute drive from the hospital I was born in.

26 miles. My old hometown is far too expensive for me now. My parents old place could now sell for around 1.8 million. Too rich for my blood.

i live like fifteen miles away from where i was born.

Haha when I first moved to the US two of my friends were Bills fans and we used to go to a Bills bar in Norfolk so it was just how it went that they’re my team for life now. Only been to see us once when Redskins knocked us out a few years ago but they’re stuck with me now. Once I decide on a team, through thick and thin...even though we’re pretty thin
My best friend is a bills fan. We've been going to almost all the Bills/Colts games in either Buffallo or Indianapolis since 2003.

all the details u never wanted
B8weEJo.png
Looks like someone need check their privilege! Come slum it in mid city for once!

Currently living 1.1km from the hospital I was born in. But for over twenty years lived 12000km from it.

8 miles from the hospital I was born in. I have lived as far as 900 miles away. I've visited lands farther away on my South East Asia "vacation".

I think I've got the largest distance. 8,898 miles. Born in Da Nang, Vietnam and currently in Houston, Texas where I've lived most of my life.

9386 miles. Bit of a hike and swim.

Back