How is conor so good at striking?????

um... practice or voodoo... one of those I think?

Seriously though, there is just no defending this, is just as pathetic as it gets. Lol

Ive never claimed technical prowess in punching but it is indeed hilarious.

Edit: But yeah, Connor is an awesome striker and his footwork is so clean and measured. Pleasure to watch him put it together. Can't wait for 202.

The reason he's soooo good at striking Is also the reason he's soooo bad at the ground game..

I'm amazed it's gotten this far in this thread without someone going: "Nah his stand up is shit."
Nah, we can shit on his grappling/BJJ skills and trash talking, but we must recognize his striking is amazing.

But his overconfidence may cause him to lose again, like his first fight with Nate.

Can't wait, that fight will be good.

Its more that everyone is more or less terrible...like really bad

You could even tell by his reaction when Nate hit him that he'd never been hit before in his life. Conors eyes looked like he became instantly retarded after being hit

I think Nate spared with Andre Ward or something, kinda on another level - faster, quicker, hits harder, nothing Conor can do that Nate hasn't seen 10x better in sparring partners before

This won't end well

I can tell by your post that you've never been hit before in your life.

Style and confidence. I really think his over the top cocky attitude and abundance of confidence are his biggest attributes, mesh that with his amazing striking style and you have success. Him, Silva, and MVP are the closest to Ali we've seen in the sport.

He's fearless. Keeps his hands low. Has absolutely no fear of someone counter striking him. WTF? He definitely picks his shots but still. Damn impressive...
this HTML class. Value is

Not good enough to beat 11 day Diaz

The GOATS just have it. No practice needed

FamiliarGlamorousFulmar-size_restricted.gif

Hmm
Beautiful jab

I think no 9 was his best showcase. Notice how he blocks his shots during and after hitting him and sidesteps

also check out no 6. virtually same as the aldo KO which people like to think was a fluke

Last edited:
As he said, "Timing beats speed, and precision beats power." It's his mental game coming from his hippocampus spacial recognition ability. Next level

The reason he's soooo good at striking Is also the reason he's soooo bad at the ground game..
Except half a dozen elite level grapplers who've rolled with him have said he's great. But you surely know better, you're from the internet.

Back