How is conor so good at striking?????

I don't give a fuck if you think the question is relevant, I was curious, so I asked.
Also, stop building straw men. I never even claimed his ground game was shit. Still waiting to hear what Rener had to say about his grappling, as I'm genuinely curious. But I'll keep in mind that you think Luke Thomas is an elite level grappler!
I never claimed you claimed his ground game was shit bro, you jumped in when I was talking to someone else, who DID say exactly what I quoted. Try to keep up.

He has no fear of someone countering him because he fights FW who are much smaller than him.

That style won´t work at LW, Nate already proved that.

he is fearless and keeps his hands low because he fights 8th graders. im a huge conor fan but lets call it like it is he has bad habits from fighting in the troll division.

Isnt it obvious..
5ebs6a.jpg
LOL

Practice, Confidence and body type. The guy does have a really cool striking style.
Yeh, it's easier to appreciate Conor without all his ass kissers constantly chiming in - he's a great fighter no doubt

Its more that everyone is more or less terrible...like really bad

You could even tell by his reaction when Nate hit him that he'd never been hit before in his life. Conors eyes looked like he became instantly retarded after being hit

I think Nate spared with Andre Ward or something, kinda on another level - faster, quicker, hits harder, nothing Conor can do that Nate hasn't seen 10x better in sparring partners before

This won't end well
He'd never been hit in his life? What? He got hit harder by mendes than he did diaz. Diaz just landed in the perfect spot. Credit to him for that sick accuracy. You know conor dabbled in boxing before mma right? Do you really think this guy has spent all that time in the gym learning to strike & he hasn't taken some good licks? Lol y'all will say anything to try & discredit conor. Also in terms of mma striking I don't think aldo, poirier, & holloway are that bad.

Its more that everyone is more or less terrible...like really bad

You could even tell by his reaction when Nate hit him that he'd never been hit before in his life. Conors eyes looked like he became instantly retarded after being hit

I think Nate spared with Andre Ward or something, kinda on another level - faster, quicker, hits harder, nothing Conor can do that Nate hasn't seen 10x better in sparring partners before

This won't end well
I think it's called being rocked. What were his eyes supposed to do?

Eye of the tiger. Heart of the warrior. Mouth of a teamster.

i'm from the internet you pleb. what's london?
your apparent location according to sherdog...... unless this is your troll account and youve not realise you pleb

McGregor has been able to adapt his boxing into MMA in a very effective way. His body shape also helps. I have similar body proportions to McGregor, only I'm significantly smaller.

Large head, long arms, long legs, high waistline.

He obviously spent lots of time in the ring before and he has fine-tuned his boxing to MMA fighting.

Because it's easy to look like you have good boxing when your strong suit is boxing and you're fighting weak boxers.

Diaz is easily the best boxer Conor faced and we all know how that turned out. Diaz is a better boxer than Conor which is why the rematch will end similarly to the 1st fight

He's fearless. Keeps his hands low. Has absolutely no fear of someone counter striking him. WTF? He definitely picks his shots but still. Damn impressive...
this HTML class. Value is

it's giving me an error
cant play it.

Back