How is conor so good at striking?????

Its more that everyone is more or less terrible...like really bad

You could even tell by his reaction when Nate hit him that he'd never been hit before in his life. Conors eyes looked like he became instantly retarded after being hit

I think Nate spared with Andre Ward or something, kinda on another level - faster, quicker, hits harder, nothing Conor can do that Nate hasn't seen 10x better in sparring partners before

This won't end well
wow. this post is terrible. like really bad. you say aldo is a terrible striker. omfg. let the hate go and move on.

Style and confidence. I really think his over the top cocky attitude and abundance of confidence are his biggest attributes, mesh that with his amazing striking style and you have success. Him, Silva, and MVP are the closest to Ali we've seen in the sport.
This post is a low even for Sherdog. Dude, he has NEVER defended his belt and has ONE marquee win and he is on par with Silva now??? You should be slapped silly for comparing him to Ali. You obviously know shit about Ali. Not even going there. 2 more wins and I guess he would obviously be the number 1 fighter to grace the planet, eh??

It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought to be an idiot, then to...........smh

Its more that everyone is more or less terrible...like really bad

You could even tell by his reaction when Nate hit him that he'd never been hit before in his life. Conors eyes looked like he became instantly retarded after being hit

I think Nate spared with Andre Ward or something, kinda on another level - faster, quicker, hits harder, nothing Conor can do that Nate hasn't seen 10x better in sparring partners before

This won't end well
guess u didnt watch him take bombs from hgh mendes without flinching

Regardless of what people think about the guy he is as legit a fighter as they come. Hype is totally justified.
Well said, People can hate on him all they want for his personality, that's a matter of opinion, but the amount of people who are acting like he's some bum since the Diaz loss is ridiculous.

Well said, People can hate on him all they want for his personality, that's a matter of opinion, but the amount of people who are acting like he's some bum since the Diaz loss is ridiculous.
He was a bum before that fight

Except half a dozen elite level grapplers who've rolled with him have said he's great. But you surely know better, you're from the internet.
Blah blah blah. So I'm from the interwebs and I will now say his striking is bad. So which is it? Comparably his ground game is non existent. Which is the point..

But I get the jist of your also random interwebs comment, on sherdog no less.

He was a bum before that fight
conor-ko-jose-2.png

McGregor-Mendes.jpg

n58r7fKjpaI.jpg

Yeah, such a bum.

Blah blah blah. So I'm from the interwebs and I will now say his striking is bad. So which is it? Comparably his ground game is non existent. Which is the point..

But I get the jist of your also random interwebs comment, on sherdog no less.
His ground game is far from non existent. Elite level BJJ guys say it's amazing.

Well you know what they say. What comes around goes around.

well he takes breaks every so often to touchbutt but the vast majority is striking training
oh aint you hilarious? did you come up with that all by yourself?

He trains really hard and probably has a special aptitude for it

Seriously though, there is just no defending this, is just as pathetic as it gets. Lol

I've been trying to get that twist on my lead hand but its just leaving me with no pop and a bad shoulder.

Guess I'm not goat material

Back