How far can Ian Garry go?

Yeah it seems like a power struggle between her and his former coach for control of his career.

Feel bad for his coach because he will lose this battle. His girl will get him into the UFC and it’s adios to his team. Can only hope it’s the right decision for his sake.

Yeah she left her husband for him lol
Yeah it seems like a power struggle between her and his former coach for control of his career.

Lol that post making it about her and how everyone is against them being together

Yikes, she is really thirsting for that payday. How long does she stay with him if he burns out in the UFC

Feel bad for his coach because he will lose this battle. His girl will get him into the UFC and it’s adios to his team. Can only hope it’s the right decision for his sake.
The coach already lost.

I'm sure Layla is already shopping for a new team. Im sure he'll be fine. He's an insanely talented kid.

Lol that post making it about her and how everyone is against them being together

Yikes, she is really thirsting for that payday. How long does she stay with him if he burns out in the UFC

It’s very clear this kid has star potential. We are here talking about him the same way we did Conor 9-10 years ago in CW and you obviously have to have some kind of game to pull an older chick and get her to leave her husband. The UFC will be very careful. I expect him to crush a few bums in his first couple of fights. This could be their next McGregor.

He was getting into the UFC regardless, but I expect her to take the credit. We shall see how the other gyms handle Garry along with her since I doubt they will take lightly to taking commands from her

It’s very clear this kid has star potential. We are here talking about him the same way we did Conor 9-10 years ago in CW and you obviously have to have some kind of game to pull an older chick and get her to leave her husband. The UFC will be very careful. I expect him to crush a few bums in his first couple of fights. This could be their next McGregor.
Mason Jones looked just as impressive and then got beat in his debut… I’ll believe the hype when he strings some wins together in the UFC

Mason Jones looked just as impressive and then got beat in his debut… I’ll believe the hype when he strings some wins together in the UFC
My concern is that 170 is a shark tank. I’ll be honest I don’t think he’ll ever really be the best WW in the world. Now that doesn’t mean he won’t ever get the belt though. It all comes down to match making and timing.

My concern is that 170 is a shark tank. I’ll be honest I don’t think he’ll ever really be the best WW in the world. Now that doesn’t mean he won’t ever get the belt though. It all comes down to match making and timing.
170 is a wrestlers paradise and I don’t think his TDD or ground game is good enough

I'm rooting for him to lose like I do everyone with "star potential". I can't help it. I just like the fact that in this sport you can have all the star potential in the world but if you run into the wrong guy star potential means absolutely nothing.

This dude lost to a 0-1 can in 2018 (amateur fight but it wasn't that long ago) lmao

If he was signing to Bellator or was likely to sign with Bellator you wouldnt be seeing him shit on him but since he's gonna end up in UFC the kid sucks.
Exactly.

If he gets the Khamzat treatment he will be top 10-15 soon. I dont think he will be champion but he could be a big name.

Every good CW champion gets compared to Conor but tbh, there wont be another Conor. There will be plenty who will be as good or better than him, but not another star like him.

Back