Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score
Charisma? Check
Looks? Check
Can actually fight? Check
Spectacular finishes? Check
Ability to get through a 5 round war with an experienced opponent? Check
Mental toughness to win a world title fight the same week you split up with your team? Check

ConsiderateFearlessHummingbird-size_restricted.gif

He’s got all the tools. If the UFC likes you they will give you the right fights. But the most important thing is he needs to keep winning. Not the biggest conor fan but regardless of the criticism people have for him he won every fight in his rise to stardom. He wouldn’t be who he is if he didn’t win in CW all the way until he KO’d Aldo in seconds. If Garry can keep winning and in spectacular fashion, I see no reason he can’t be a star.

He’s got all the tools. If the UFC likes you they will give you the right fights. But the most important thing is he needs to keep winning. Not the biggest conor fan but regardless of the criticism people have for him he won every fight in his rise to stardom. He wouldn’t be who he is if he didn’t win in CW all the way until he KO’d Aldo in seconds. If Garry can keep winning and in spectacular fashion, I see no reason he can’t be a star.
Who would you give him for his first fight in the UFC?

I think he can crack the top 10 in time but they need to ease his way up. Mason Jones looked every bit as impressive but has had a hard time in his first 2 fights in the UFC. I know he was winning his last fight but that was a gimme fight if we are being honest.

Who would you give him for his first fight in the UFC?
Idk honestly I mean 7-0 at 23 years old is still really young and inexperienced. At least Conor was 24 and had 14 fights or something.

The sky is the limit with that kid. If he finds himself a good team and stays focused he can be a huge star.

Aw man, that would be a joke match up at this point.
To be fair, McGee looked pretty decent against Claudio. He's a pretty decent test for prospects because he's a tough gritty bastard who doesn't have huge glaring weaknesses. I remember him giving Sean Brady a nice fight in his debut.

His new girl seems very controlling. He even got her name tattooed on his arm after like 4 months dating…..
That’s the name of the game when you get with an older chick. She sees him as her money ticket and she’s running his life now.

That’s the name of the game when you get with an older chick. She sees him as her money ticket and she’s running his life now.
Wait, is he dating Layla Anna-Lee?

Just checked out his Instagram and it looks like it.

Wait, is he dating Layla Anna-Lee?

Just checked out his Instagram and it looks like it.
Yup lol, and His former gym said it all started when she started dating him implying that it’s because off her

Yup lol, and His former gym said it all started when she started dating him implying that it’s because off her
Yeah it seems like a power struggle between her and his former coach for control of his career.

Back