How dumb is Trumps Press Secretary?

I guess that means she traded her F's for D's with her teachers. Just like she got her job with the Trump administration, she traded that A of hers for lots of D's.

this just sounds like some chick gossip jealousy babble

How dumb is this broad?

I guess that means she traded her F's for D's with her teachers. Just like she got her job with the Trump administration, she traded that A of hers for lots of D's.

You're an extremely sexist person when a woman disagrees with you politically.

Keep your openly prejudiced opinions to yourself.

Hmm, let's see, a short list of her accomplishments include being a Harvard graduate, author, political strategist, and Press Secretary for the POTUS.

And you, TS?

I already told you how she was able to graduate my friend. She traded F's for D's.

Another day, another TDS thread. We have a mega thread for this shit you know?

And lol @ sticking up for the MSM. You guys are seriously ill. Just like like Sarah Sanders, your only reason for hating McEnany is because she's good at her job. Like Sanders, she won't bow down and apologize to the MSM hypocrites any time they deem it necessary. In typical leftist fashion, you attack her looks instead of trying to be an adult and scrounge up a decent argument against what they were saying.

I did in the OP, did you not read it? Also this is the broad that stated Obama went golfing after Daniel Pearl was beheaded. She was so quick to attack Obama she didnt realize that he wasnt even president then.

She is hot to a Trumper because 95% of Trumpers look like the average meth head you see in the trailer park alleyways. Of course she is gonna look hot walking through a trailer park

OAN:

PDo86kP.jpg

Fox:
10420372_10154346967465444_1330357103174353568_n.jpg

PMSNBC and CNN:
rachel_maddow_serious.jpg

Symone_Sanders_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

180904223330-don-lemon-dons-take-090418-full-169.jpg

n_bwms_worst_200107_1920x1080.focal-760x428.jpg

Another day, another TDS thread. We have a mega thread for this shit you know?

And lol @ sticking up for the MSM. You guys are seriously ill. Just like like Sarah Sanders, your only reason for hating McEnany is because she's good at her job. Like Sanders, she won't bow down and apologize to the MSM hypocrites any time they deem it necessary. In typical leftist fashion, you attack her looks instead of trying to be an adult and scrounge up a decent argument against what they were saying.

I get why somebody wouldn't like Trump and I'm fine with that, but it seems like some of these people are brain washed to the point of just seeing and hearing what they want or are programed to see. Regardless of where you stand Mcenany is an intelligent, articulate, and attractive young lady, but because she stuck it to a couple of left wing reporters she is all of the sudden ugly and dumb.

The only defense that you guys can come up with is, "she's hot". Lol, I think we are done here, she is dumb as hell.

I do think she's attractive, but that's not why I like her.

@Whippy McGee posted the video of her owning the media, here it is again:

She crushes them at their own game.

I hear you, now let me ask you are you a trump Supporter?

No attempt to deflect away from your now obvious sexism against those who disagree with you politically will be sufficient. You've exposed you're own prejudices.

Your inevitable attempt to deflect away from your own bad actions and prejudiced opinions will be evidence that you feel the need to save face after your personal bigotry was exposed by yourself.

I support President Trump, and I'll proudly be voting for him on election day.

Now I eagerly await your attempt at deflection and minimization.

Just FYI, bringing up someone else's less than perfect behavior doesn't absolve you of the bigotry you expressed in this thread.

Now, deflect away, bigot.

I do think she's attractive, but that's not why I like her.

@Whippy McGee posted the video of her owning the media, here it is again:

She crushes them at their own game.

Yea, I've seen that video before. I'm not super impressed by her prepared statements. Do you have any other examples of why you like her? She isnt an unattractive woman. She does enjoy twisting the media in a ball, with her duck and dodging of answering questions.

I am a man you fool. A very studly man. Kayleigh would be down on her knees like she does with Trump if she were near me..... Lets be honest here..

Prove it then. Here is thread where you can prove how studly you actually are: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/who-here-has-the-guts-to-post-their-pic.3164915/page-515

Like the TS is asking, do you have the guts to post your picture? No lame rebuttal, either you do or you don't.

She's a Harvard law school graduate. What a dunce!

What's your education again?

So, you accuse this woman of being dumb but you refuse to answer this simple question clearly. Surely if you were highly educated you wouldn't hesitate to answer.
Cue the rebuttal!

Yea, I've seen that video before. I'm not super impressed by her prepared statements. Do you have any other examples of why you like her? She isnt an unattractive woman. She does enjoy twisting the media in a ball, with her duck and dodging of answering questions.

What you call ducking and dodging I call her beating them at their own game. Where Sarah Sanders used a much more brute force approach, ie stfu and don't ask stupid questions, McEnany is more subtle at reversing gotcha type garbage. She's clever and smart.

I think she is smart and articulate but she isn't somebody who I'd ever trust. In other words she is a politician.

In the looks department she is vastly overrated. Good looking in America, average in many other countries where peoples' diet doesn't consist of daily fast food and processed garbage.

No attempt to deflect away from your now obvious sexism against those who disagree with you politically will be sufficient. You've exposed you're own prejudices.

Your inevitable attempt to deflect away from your own bad actions and prejudiced opinions will be evidence that you feel the need to save face after your personal bigotry was exposed by yourself.

I support President Trump, and I'll proudly be voting for him on election day.

Now I eagerly await your attempt at deflection and minimization.

Just FYI, bringing up someone else's less than perfect behavior doesn't absolve you of the bigotry you expressed in this thread.

Now, deflect away, bigot.

LMAO, so you talk shit about me and are a Trump supporter. LMAO, just do me a favor and take a sip of this HYPOCRITICAL STFU Tea will you. You shouldnt talk shit when you are a supporter to a sexist to the degree Trump is. Youre full of shit and should have bit your tongue. You got exposed for the hypocrite you are, game over for you.

I’m so poor I got 0 for a stimulus. Look up the minimum salary where you would get 0. Double it and that’s my yearly salary. Haha

Those Trump rallies are filled with trailer trash

Are you employed by family?

Back