How dumb is Trumps Press Secretary?

I saw that news conference earlier today, and honestly she made me laugh my fucking ass off.
The way she treated news reporters like children was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on a news broadcast.

I was actually getting flashbacks of when I was in grade school and how the teacher kept talking down on all of us in class.
I don't think she's dumb. I think she does this shit intentionally.

I kind of respect the determination and adaptability of humanity. I dont heshpeck humanities grossly overrated intelligence. Most people are just riding a wave and trying not to drown, theyre definitely not doing anything to advance the species. In many ways were regressing.

Were supposed to be humbly connected to nature, not eternally at odds with it and trying to futilely control it. Thats a long ways off and we'll probably never see that day.

First a few days ago when she is asked by a reporter did she want to take back her comments regarding how Trump will not allow the Corona Virus into the country, she shot back if different media companies wanted to take back comments on how Corona Virus is nothing to worry about much. Right here it showed that she wanted a "get out of jail" card from her stupid comments cause others made stupid comments as well.

Now we have her displaying Trumps check. How dumb is this broad? I remember Trump saying he would only hire the best and brightest but it looks like he is running a criminal circus for an administration.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-press-secretary-displays-one-140839751.html
You seem really triggered by her....leftist incel?

she got a tiny gut and a defined outtie. Totally skinny fat. Also that band-aide on her knee? A bit of over time at the office?

Speaking from experience?

Let me guess, you think this is hot?

1209-lede.jpg

She's actually very good at what shes does e.g. making bad White House news sound like good news, and running laps around the journalists using dishonest tactics. The check thing is a fail though, I doubt she's the one that prepared it though.

She doesn't sound to bright . Must be hard covering for Trump though lol.

I wouldnt say she is hot. She is good looking not hot. Small boobs and I bet small ass.

She does not have boobs.....

But she is still hot to me........

God damn why it took to long to have her piç posted

images

I can’t take her seriously. She looks like an idiot.

So this dummy just gave out the checking out information of the president in a White House press brief.....

Only the best people!!

Trump followers is find some way to explain. I got it! Trump is so rich, generous and benevolent He gave his account info to the country so they could take out what they needed during this time of crisis.

Auto spell, remember?

That's a very poor excuse. You're essentially admitting that you are so poorly educated that you don't know the difference between a preposition and an adverb, and that without the assistance of modern technology, you are wholly incapable of producing a sentence comparable to even those of a third grader.

The least you can do, when incapable of even spelling "not too bright", is not accuse others of being that very same thing. I know the left is irony-impaired and devoid of shame, but believe me, it's something to be embarrassed about.

Back