How dumb is Trumps Press Secretary?

That's a very poor excuse. You're essentially admitting that you are so poorly educated that you don't know the difference between a preposition and an adverb, and that without the assistance of modern technology, you are wholly incapable of producing a sentence comparable to even those of a third grader.

The least you can do, when incapable of even spelling "not too bright", is not accuse others of being that very same thing. I know the left is irony-impaired and devoid of shame, but believe me, it's something to be embarrassed about.

Na, I just got very big hands and fingers lol. Very difficult to type on these small smart phones .

The only defense that you guys can come up with is, "she's hot". Lol, I think we are done here, she is dumb as hell.

Last edited:
First a few days ago when she is asked by a reporter did she want to take back her comments regarding how Trump will not allow the Corona Virus into the country, she shot back if different media companies wanted to take back comments on how Corona Virus is nothing to worry about much. Right here it showed that she wanted a "get out of jail" card from her stupid comments cause others made stupid comments as well.

Now we have her displaying Trumps check. How dumb is this broad? I remember Trump saying he would only hire the best and brightest but it looks like he is running a criminal circus for an administration.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-press-secretary-displays-one-140839751.html

Na, I just got very big hands and fingers lol. Very difficult to type on these small smart phones .

Of course. Everyone knows the average Sherdogger is 6'5", 250lbs of solid muscle, with shovel hands and a donkey dick. Greek gods like you can't be expected to concern themselves with trivial matters like the written word. You're too busy banging perfect 10's without pointy elbows and training UFC.

Is there a correlation between intelligence and whether or not you agree with their politics?

from a real, not fucking stupid trump cukt standpoint......

Hard to say. When your job is to defend obvious and stupid lies that you didnt know were coming, you arent gonna look good.

She's overrated in the looks department. If you removed the makeup mask she wears, she'd look like a totally different person.

I can’t take her seriously. She looks like an idiot.[/QUOTE]

6aca1ab1629c7de8d8169f28fd8ea71d11-02-joe-biden-finger-nibble-wife.rsocial.w1200.jpg

Of course. Everyone knows the average Sherdogger is 6'5", 250lbs of solid muscle, with shovel hands and a donkey dick. Greek gods like you can't be expected to concern themselves with trivial matters like the written word. You're too busy banging perfect 10's without pointy elbows and training UFC.

I think he meant he's morbidly obese.

First a few days ago when she is asked by a reporter did she want to take back her comments regarding how Trump will not allow the Corona Virus into the country, she shot back if different media companies wanted to take back comments on how Corona Virus is nothing to worry about much. Right here it showed that she wanted a "get out of jail" card from her stupid comments cause others made stupid comments as well.

Now we have her displaying Trumps check. How dumb is this broad? I remember Trump saying he would only hire the best and brightest but it looks like he is running a criminal circus for an administration.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-press-secretary-displays-one-140839751.html

The only defense that you guys can come up with is, "she's hot". Lol, I think we are done here, she is dumb as hell.

She's a Harvard law school graduate. What a dunce!

What's your education again?

She’s sharp and very well spoken. It’s hard to imagine the pressure that comes with that position.
It’s easy to see why the left will say anything to discredit and destroy her. She makes those press pool hacks look like the bumbling, propagandist lackeys that they are and looks good doing it..

Can you imagine the army of communist flunky’s that are scouring the earth right now looking for dirt on her? It’s only a matter of time until they publish a stock photo of some random college chick drunk with shit running down her legs and say it’s her....

Say anything bad about Trump, the same 10 posters come in the thread kicking and screaming

The question is if that attitude represents a significant portion of people who voted for Trump.

Back